Chris

JoJo unreleased collection by (rumoured) year recorded (update 09/13)

On 5/12/2021 at 10:22 AM, Weeekly said:

I know that Play This Twice was a 2009 session for all I want is everything then brought to jumping trains 

You also have this jumping trains track snippet leaked by the same person who leaked the original  “Play This Twice” snippet and eventually full leak. unfortunately the name is unknown: 

The leaker said he’ll leak more of the album over time. Says Bodyguard, elsewhere or the untitled song he might leak next. Looks like he’s leaning towards bodyguard tho. 

Didn't elsewhere already leak? I saw it on YouTube earlier today?

On 5/14/2021 at 7:36 PM, Chris Morlock said:

Didn't elsewhere already leak? I saw it on YouTube earlier today?

Unfortunately it didn’t :/ just a edit of the snippet, also sorry I’m new but when can I start sending PMs/DMs

7 hours ago, Weeekly said:

Unfortunately it didn’t :/ just a edit of the snippet, also sorry I’m new but when can I start sending PMs/DMs

That should be in the rules page. 

1 hour ago, Weeekly said:

Thank you. Also noticed I have some of these un leaked tracks as well. 

I could have just missed some songs or just forgot to update the OP. I cant remember the last time I did before Play This Twice leaked

32 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

I could have just missed some songs or just forgot to update the OP. I cant remember the last time I did before Play This Twice leaked

Some of the ones on this list i have that in leaked, and I also have some unknown songs. (Had to pay a lot for them 💀

4 minutes ago, Weeekly said:

Some of the ones on this list i have that in leaked, and I also have some unknown songs. (Had to pay a lot for them 💀

I wouldn't pay for anything unless it was something that was purposefully kept from leaking (like Kesha's Machine Gun Love. It's said that Dr Luke said that he didn't want it to ever leave the recording studio - yet a snippet was revealed on Kesha: My Crazy Beautiful Love and was performed live almost ever Warrior Tour show. )

2 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

I wouldn't pay for anything unless it was something that was purposefully kept from leaking (like Kesha's Machine Gun Love. It's said that Dr Luke said that he didn't want it to ever leave the recording studio - yet a snippet was revealed on Kesha: My Crazy Beautiful Love and was performed live almost ever Warrior Tour show. )

They are songs for her demonstrate album that unfortunately never came out because of the drama so they are vaulted and her dance album that got vaulted a well. 

3 minutes ago, jojostan2004 said:

Y’all should leak the albums because why not, she can’t get the rights back to AIWIE, JT, or any other black ground albums anyways. We’ve been waiting so long…

It ain't like we got access to them (at least I don't) dead4 

10 minutes ago, Weeekly said:

They are songs for her demonstrate album that unfortunately never came out because of the drama so they are vaulted and her dance album that got vaulted a well. 

Demonstrate, Disaster and Sexy To Me were all for Jumping Trains. Is blasphemous that STM wasn't re recorded cry5 

She did release good thing which would have been the dance album's lead single

Just now, jojostan2004 said:

i mean anyone here who does sorry i didn’t word myself correctly lmfao 

That's ok lol2 

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

Demonstrate, Disaster and Sexy To Me were all for Jumping Trains. Is blasphemous that STM wasn't re recorded cry5 

That's ok lol2 

LITERALLY WISH SHE RE RECORDED STM IM SO MAD AB THAT STILL

2 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

That's ok lol2 

Demonstrate was the song for a new album that she never released the name for. It was aiwie then it got renamed to jumping trains then it got scrapped and she started to work on the demonstrate album. Those tracks are hard to come by, guess they stepped up their security around that time. I have a lot from the dance album that are BOPS! 

8 minutes ago, Weeekly said:

Demonstrate was the song for a new album that she never released the name for. It was aiwie then it got renamed to jumping trains then it got scrapped and she started to work on the demonstrate album. Those tracks are hard to come by, guess they stepped up their security around that time. I have a lot from the dance album that are BOPS! 

All I Want is Everything sessions was actually used for Can't Take That Away from Me.

the dance album was the first/early iteration(s) of Mad Love in 2014/2015 (we got the III tringle and Good Thing)

24 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

All I Want is Everything sessions was actually used for Can't Take That Away from Me.

the dance album was the first/early iteration(s) of Mad Love in 2014/2015 (we got the III tringle and Good Thing)

Some of the session songs yes ones cut by the label. songs like Jumping Trains it’s self, play this twice was kept for jumping trains, there is a E interview from 2008 that had snippets of jumping trains play this twice and safe with me in it and the album was still called all I want is everything. 
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8jzdstDHHus

there was a lot cut from that first iteration of mad love all because the A&R changed. I have a lot of those. Songs like Free Somebody performed by Luna was for JoJo originally before that concept got cut.