Bionikal

F.U.S.S - the Scott Storch fued with Legend X

I've always known that the 8th track off Back to Basics "F.U.S.S" meant Fuck you Scott Storch (a producer whom have worked with Xtina on almost half of the tracks on Stripped including Fighter .. etc)

but I never knew why she dedicated this song to him, but due to Billbaord today's article about Scott, it has mentioned Xtina and shed some light on why this talented producer was dedicated that amazing tune.

2sal18h.jpg

Billboard's full article about Scott Storch

in case you guys didn't know WHY this song was dedicated to him, apparently he passed on the opportunity which made Christina mad.

I screen printed the part about Xtina from the article the rest is simply about Scott

They could've done magic together, I hope he makes it up to Xtina by working with her again oprah2 he did some of the most iconic songs last decade

Noooo, he didn't pass, but he asked for a jet to be sent for him, his crew and his gear and X said nay.

It's actually kinda bitchy on her part because as an employer she was supposed to transport him and his tech to LA from NYC. But she said something like "A private plane really? He's loaded himself!" which is NOT how it works.

Noooo, he didn't pass, but he asked for a jet to be sent for him, his crew and his gear and X said nay.

It's actually kinda bitchy on her part because as an employer she was supposed to transport him and his tech to LA from NYC. But she said something like "A private plane really? He's loaded himself!" which is NOT how it works.

i think scott was supposed to be in LA working with her and shouldnt be in NY in the first place

X wasnt here for him being such a mess and demanding more pay and stuff so she ditched him 

then Scott shaded Back to Basics when it was released and now got cursetina'd as usual kii

i think scott was supposed to be in LA working with her and shouldnt be in NY in the first place

X wasnt here for him being such a mess and demanding more pay and stuff so she ditched him 

then Scott shaded Back to Basics when it was released and now got cursetina'd as usual kii

Bdw where is he? He did Stripped, Eminem's second, Paris and I think some Crazy in Love too? He was named the most successful producer of the early century. Did a tree fall on him after the F.I.A.S.C.O.? ny1

Bdw where is he? He did Stripped, Eminem's second, Paris and I think some Crazy in Love too? He was named the most successful producer of the early century. Did a tree fall on him after the F.I.A.S.C.O.? ny1

He was in rehab in 2012

he got bankrupt and became a cocaine addict  

he burned his 70M fortune according to the article and no one wants to work with him anymore because of his shitty work ethic fall1 

That what I heard before reading this article ... But I mean this is ridiculous i love his music but he single handedly fucked his career