Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ajp

Carly Rae Jepsen | Now That I Found You | Feb 27, 2019

Sometimes silence says a lot. mad12

CRJ not tweeted about her singing NTIFY live for the first time, but tweeted twice about a Khalid cover she did.

I guess she wasn’t happy with the “slow jam” version her and the boys came up with. interesting1

Well, not sure what 604 Records is up to in Canada...they have deleted the NTIFY/NDLM Single from iTunes Canada oprah14

On 5/6/2019 at 12:40 PM, ajp said:

Well, not sure what 604 Records is up to in Canada...they have deleted the NTIFY/NDLM Single from iTunes Canada oprah14

It's gone on US iTunes too. In order to keep artists' pages more clean, when an album is released with a track that was previously released as a single, Apple will often remove the single from their artist page in order to keep it less messy.

8 hours ago, Kaleb said:

It's gone on US iTunes too. In order to keep artists' pages more clean, when an album is released with a track that was previously released as a single, Apple will often remove the single from their artist page in order to keep it less messy.

I don’t think Apple is doing it but the label requesting it being removed by Apple. Oh, and the remixes of PFO are gone, too.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.