Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hermes

Azealia Banks

WHERE ARE THE AZEALIA STANS  :sass3:

Right here boo. I'm loving the newly leaked tracks. I hope #ATMJAM can catch some momentum on radio so she sets a damn album release date. I mean we know she has enough tracks recorded for 3 albums. She's just waiting for that hit.

Right here boo. I'm loving the newly leaked tracks. I hope #ATMJAM can catch some momentum on radio so she sets a damn album release date. I mean we know she has enough tracks recorded for 3 albums. She's just waiting for that hit.

I really hope ATM Jam gets radio play in america! i see it being top 10 in america tbh! :legend:

It will be soon! TRUST  :cheer:

Oh I can not wait. I have been stan'ing this bish for eves it seems. Love all of her jams, and so excited about all that is coming up. Also the rumors of her being on a track with gaga on artpop.  fall1

Oh I can not wait. I have been stan'ing this bish for eves it seems. Love all of her jams, and so excited about all that is coming up. Also the rumors of her being on a track with gaga on artpop.  fall1

YAZ IF GAGA HAS HER ON ARTPOP AZEALIA WILL SKYROCKET TO FAME  antm1

Oh I can not wait. I have been stan'ing this bish for eves it seems. Love all of her jams, and so excited about all that is coming up. Also the rumors of her being on a track with gaga on artpopfall1

That rumor died faster than Iggy Azelia's street cred. Where have you been? :creep:

That rumor died like Iggy Azelia's street cred. Where have you been? :creep:

Just because a rumor has died does not mean that it will not happen. You gossip queen.  ny10

Well, duh.. I doubt Gaga will put it on her album with all of Azealia's drama tho.

Azealias drama is personal and has nothing to do with Gagas music. 

I doubt it highly that that is gonna be a problem.

YEAH I AGREE!!!!!  :scold: THIS IS A BUSINESS & GAGA GOTTA DO WHAT SHE GOTTA DO TO SELL! & im sure the more collabs the more boost sales!!!! :sass3:

Gaga is highly selective and picky when it comes to direction and song choices.. 

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.