Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Benji

Bieber's plans against the grammy is a BIG FAT FAIL

His acoustic album just debuted at #1... is that what you call fading? laff2

he is tho.. they all do as they grow up. the exceptions are britney, the original justin and xtincta to some extent.

He's still one of the biggest stars in the world though... You fucking wish he was fading dead2

If you are one of the biggest stars in the world you should be able to put one of the best selling album of the year... and he didn't.. he's fading and i really don't give a fuck, cause i knew it..

If you are one of the biggest stars in the world you should be able to put one of the best selling album of the year... and he didn't.. he's fading and i really don't give a fuck, cause i knew it..

just like BTW was best selling album, right?

dead2

WDpZ0TC.jpg

+shrug+

Album sales isn't everything. Look at Madonna and Britneey. Their last albums kinda flopped, but they're still two of the biggest stars in the world xtina7

They singers, albums and singles sales determine their commercial sucess. I dont care about how much money they earn or if their fragances and side projects are doing good +shrug+

You're just fonting forbes because britney and rihanna are high on the list

J.Lo is a fucking no1curr as a singer and she's number one which proves my point

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.