LinaMorgana

Did you catch this...

Excuse you, no woman needs a boyfriend anymore than you do. 

Um she is super bitter. What 16 year old is writing the type of music she is. She needs to slow down. 

She is probably one of those girls from band camp who refuses to wear a bit of concealer and then bitches about guys not being attracted to her. Bye. ny13

I am being realistic. xtina6

Um she is super bitter. What 16 year old is writing the type of music she is. She needs to slow down. 

She is probably one of those girls from band camp who refuses to wear a bit of concealer and then bitches about guys not being attracted to her. Bye. ny13

I am being realistic. xtina6

Um, just because she is 16 years old doesn't mean she cannot talk about something else aside from wanting dick. This is exactly the kind of thing she is speaking out against - people pigeonholing female artists into writing about sex. Everyone matures differently; you're really going to give her heat for being a little more ahead of the curve than other sixteen year olds? 

And seriously - not all guys are attracted to girls just because they have a bit of concealer on her face. She's a pretty girl, and honestly, if a girl chooses not to wear makeup, why should she not expect to have guys hit on her? Guys don't have to wear makeup for girls to hit on them, do they? Not every guy falls for girls because they have on red lipstick - so actually, you're the one who isn't being realistic. 

You're being so ignorant right now and it's on full display. She's an artist and she is writing songs about what she believes in - you're how old and you're doing what? Posting on a pop music forum. Maybe you're the one who needs to slow down and stop bashing a girl because she's not into superficial nonsense. 

Um, just because she is 16 years old doesn't mean she cannot talk about something else aside from wanting dick. This is exactly the kind of thing she is speaking out against - people pigeonholing female artists into writing about sex. Everyone matures differently; you're really going to give her heat for being a little more ahead of the curve than other sixteen year olds? 

And seriously - not all guys are attracted to girls just because they have a bit of concealer on her face. She's a pretty girl, and honestly, if a girl chooses not to wear makeup, why should she not expect to have guys hit on her? Guys don't have to wear makeup for girls to hit on them, do they? Not every guy falls for girls because they have on red lipstick - so actually, you're the one who isn't being realistic. 

You're being so ignorant right now and it's on full display. She's an artist and she is writing songs about what she believes in - you're how old and you're doing what? Posting on a pop music forum. Maybe you're the one who needs to slow down and stop bashing a girl because she's not into superficial nonsense. 

I cannot believe no one on here understands that what we say in this section is just for laughs. Like my joke about her not wearing make up.

Secondly I am not bashing her, I am just gently prodding at her. :D

I commend her for sticking out of the bunch and her writing style is flawless and all jazz, but she is obviously BITTER. And why are MOST 16 year old girls bitter? Hint: it starts with a "g" and ends in "uys."

She is negatively commenting on other artists who have done NOTHING to her or said NOTHING about her. If she was as smart as you say, then wouldn't she shut up and not talk smack about someone she doesn't know. Isn't that what smart people do?

She is just another of those teens who thinks they are "misunderstood." Total bs. ny13

It's called life honey, you're going to feel "misunderstood" at some point or another.  ny10

a non-entity. keep it to the a-list or even b-list (keesha etc) pleeze kbai

I think she might hit #1 on BBH100. You better hold on to that lacefront, gor.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.