Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ariana

Taylor Swift | Lover Megarate

Soon You'll Get Better mixes all Taylor's strenghts so well. Country tinged melody with so specificly described experience... alex1 I agree you can't really listen to it very often though.

OMfXqeU.gifkEkeUVJ.jpg

Zll9tWM.jpg

7SG1gyY.gif

hearing Taylor saying bitches just gives me that buzz -Fletch

One of the better feminist anthems, but the production is basic. Those tinny claps and snaps are NOT cute any more, Tay sis -Leon

kind of corny looking back but i am a man, i love the bridge here especially. -pang

Tackles a serious issue surrounding her experience of sexism whilst in the music industry but the delivery is a bop and the lyrics are catchy whilst highlighting important issues -Mariah's 19 #1s

One of her best choruses! -luca

It's ok, a little basic, but it's fine. -popmusiccritic

A brilliant song about double standards, and its catchy too. -CharnyBoy

Just now, Ariana said:

The way we've waited long enough to finally hear Taylor sing "BITCHES" alex1

And the gays eliminated it at #9 alex1

I hope she never swears again alex1

j1uarkg.gifgIxnKEk.jpg

Zll9tWM.jpg

7SG1gyY.gif

the left of field (for Taylor) serve! -Fletch

This has always felt like a demo to me, and that “eh” noise is insufferable. -Leon

didn't like this at first but whewww it's grown on me! -pang

A nice chilled vibes song, a good album track and her vocals are on point. -Mariah's 19 #1s

Cute, not her best, but definitely not her worst. -luca

This grew on me over time, and I dig it. It's so chill, laid-back, and a vibe. -popmusiccritic

Love the sax and hearing Taylor sing about sex, but could be more memorable overall -CharnyBoy

1 minute ago, Ariana said:

I can't believe False God left before The Archer jj4

Why is that song even still in? Most people didn't even care for it when it came out jj4

Like we stated, False God is along with unfinished It's Nice To Have A Friend Taylor's unexplored teritory and she did quite good on both, especailly this airy, sax tinged piece of creative and sensual metaphors. alex1

zPgHfb8.gifizqWtiF.jpg

Zll9tWM.jpg

7SG1gyY.gif

this is so chilled and beautiful -Fletch

The intro alone snatches my wig. Does so much with so little. -Leon

i did not like this song when it was first released as a promo single. it makes sense on the album though! -pang

I don't love this song but I don't hate it either, sometimes it makes a good listen, feels a bit repetitive and not much of a stand out track. She's cute. -Mariah's 19 #1s

So underrated, such a pretty production! -luca

Drag me, but I find this song so boring, can't remember the last I listened to it fully and not taking a nap rip4 -popmusiccritic

Atmospheric and vulnerable. Awesome, but I don't listen to it as much as others -CharnyBoy

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.