Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

MarlboroooBeyond

Plastic Doll (Technologic Remix)

Hey Monsters and other fans!

I've just dropped the fourth single off my Chromatica: The Remix 90's album.

The full remix album drops on 05.29.

I've already released ROM, Free Woman, and Fun Tonight which you can find here: 

Please LIKE and subscribe for more pop music content coming very soon ❤

9 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Did they hire you for the remix album? oprah15 This sounds great btw!

Maybe they did... 😏 No jk this is a passion project I've been working on for months now. Wanted to give some life to the Chromatica era again and this came out of it 🙊

And thank you so much!! I can't wait for other ppl from oir fanbase to hear my take on the record 🕺

10 minutes ago, MarlboroooBeyond said:

Maybe they did... 😏 No jk this is a passion project I've been working on for months now. Wanted to give some life to the Chromatica era again and this came out of it 🙊

And thank you so much!! I can't wait for other ppl from oir fanbase to hear my take on the record 🕺

Well it sounds great, keep up the good work!

3 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

This is better than expected. Let me subscribe to your YouTube channel

Thank you so much! After Chromatica I have A LOT more pop music material I created during the past few years which I intend to release soon ❤

On 5/8/2021 at 1:41 PM, Mario said:

these remixes OMG oprah15

these are genious! oprah15 Rain On me, Plastic Doll and Free Woman are the best!alex1 Can't Wait For Chromatica Remixed!!!!alex1

Thanks bestie! Enigma (strongest remix on the album 😏) drops as the last "single" on the 21st... and then, the full album on the 29th ❤

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.