Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Abner

X Factorney Discussion Thread

dance magic  

5 members have voted

1. 1. babe with the power

• More than one year (specify)

I watched a documentary the other night where Brit was quoted as saying she hates people always touching her. Over the years, people have just touched her so freely that she kind of got tired of feeling like a piece of meat anyone can get their hands on. :(

I watched a documentary the other night where Brit was quoted as saying she hates people always touching her. Over the years, people have just touched her so freely that she kind of got tired of feeling like a piece of meat anyone can get their hands on. :(

Well I undersatnd it, but it's not that big deal, she got used to it, on the other hand ppl don't understand that she's a person too.

troy-kurtis-300.jpg

Boy band singers know how to charm the ladies – even when they're all grown up.

At Wednesday's X Factor auditions in Providence, R.I., a former singer from the Latin boy band Menudo wooed the audience with his vocal talent and easy charisma, prompting Britney Spears, 30, to say his performance was "very sexy."

Wearing a leather jacket and black T-shirt, 31-year-old Troy Kurtis got the audience waving their arms back and forth as he sang in Spanish. Afterwards, during the judges' critique, L.A. Reid, 56, teasedDemi Lovato, 19, about her love of all things Spanish, saying, "[Demi's] sweating. She's giggling."

Before his performance, Kurtis revealed that his post-Menudo life wasn't all fun and games.

"I never had any mentors," he told the judges. "I left my house at 16 because my step-father told me to shut up when I would sing. I feel like I'm just getting started."

Tune in once X Factor airs to find out if the judges think Kurtis have what it takes to restart his career.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20607698,00.html

ny2 loves it

THE X FACTOR (USA) ‏@TheXFactorUSA

"Duh. That's a yes." - @ddllovalo "Duh, duh." - @britneyspears. "Duh, duh, duh." - @SimonCowell . "Duh, duh, duh, duh." - @LA_Reid.

Best. Critiques. Ever.

I think putting Brit and Demi as judges is a good thing for the show as a good thing after all these audio leaks. Also I think when a contestant like Jasmine little comes a long they will be able to give them advice to gain more confidence as they have had their downs so they would be able to give advice that brings them through whatever they are going through cuz they can relate.

Brit sounds so damn cute in those audios XL thanks for posting cry1

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.