Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

xx ilove uxx

Ke$ha Vocabulary Appreciation Thread

$ex$ha dreams? :tehe:

Sometimes :tehe:

She's the last thing I think about before I go to bed, and the first thing I think about when I wake up, and then I think about her all day and night, so I pretty much always am tbh. +laughcry+

Sometimes :tehe:

She's the last thing I think about before I go to bed, and the first thing I think about when I wake up, and then I think about her all day and night, so I pretty much always am tbh. +laughcry+

ke$ha >>> sex enhancement drugs +laughcry+

omg... at Ke$ha concert, everyone cheering Ke$ha... boner overload +laughcry+

oh god, the way I was screaming her name at the concert was something I had been needing to do for months +laughcry+

if anyone had heard me through the crowd they would have thought I was getting off +laughcry+

I got some odd looks from the people next to me because I kept screaming her name and throwing my head back and pushing myself against the barricade +laughcry+

oh god, the way I was screaming her name at the concert was something I had been needing to do for months +laughcry+

if anyone had heard me through the crowd they would have thought I was getting off +laughcry+

I got some odd looks from the people next to me because I kept screaming her name and throwing my head back and pushing myself against the barricade +laughcry+

Oh god +laughcry+

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.