Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Nicole Richie

Ke$ha Continues Sleazy Worldwide Tour

THATS WHAT I WAS SAYING, i asked my dad and he laughed at me, so now I gotta run to someone else in my family to buy this for me. haha I would've waited if I knew this honestly.

I would be able to go, as my birthday is like 2 months afterwards, but my mom will refuse to take me to Ke$ha twice in 6 months, even though she stans for Ke$ha. My mom loves Britney & she has her mind set on seeing Britney this summer. And it's always about ME ME ME, so I want to let my mom have some fun. Anyways, I'm seeing Rihanna, Katy, & Selena this summer. But my Ke$ha</3333 :(

I'm just going to beg & beg & beg, and say that no one has to get me anything for my birthday (exactly 2 moths later) if I get to go.

Still don't see that happening.

I have to try and find someone who would buy them.

My mom hates Ke$ha, and I already had to go behind her back to get my dad to take me to the one I'm going to, and she's furious at me. So now he would ask her about this one, and I would have no chance.

Somehow I NEED to go there.

I just have to scheme.

To anyone who bought the Meet & Greet....

I paid for it, but when I clicked "confirm order" or whatever it took like FOREVER to load. I got an email saying that it was confirmed. However I went onto keshasfamily.com and the "YOUR PAYMENT HISTORY" link. It says I never paid for it. Meanwhile I have an email saying I did...

Does it show up for you guys on the site??

I paid for it, but when I clicked "confirm order" or whatever it took like FOREVER to load. I got an email saying that it was confirmed. However I went onto keshasfamily.com and the "YOUR PAYMENT HISTORY" link. It says I never paid for it. Meanwhile I have an email saying I did...

mine went through, i hope you figure it out and it doesn't fuck that up

mine went through, i hope you figure it out and it doesn't fuck that up

Okay thanks haha I just noticed I was looking at the wrong place. It went though :)

So excited! +excited+

What's a Meet & Greet like? How does it work? +confused+

Okay thanks haha I just noticed I was looking at the wrong place. It went though :)

So excited! +excited+

What's a Meet & Greet like? How does it work? +confused+

I never did one with ke$ha but from previous ones i've been too, you get there and there are two different lines, one for regular ticket holders and another for v.i.p and then v.i.p goes in early and probably goes to an area secluded stands in line and walks up atakes a picture with ke$ha and thats that! haha

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.