Alejandreaux

Has your fave ever reached the trifecta of album slayage?

1 minute ago, Rihanus said:

except my faves been killing it this year with a golden globe win, a grammy nomination, an oscar nomination, singing the national anthem at the SB, and a david bowie tribute at the grammy's demi1

what's kety been up too? a covergirl commercial? how cute ny1

Getting an award from a tv series with some of the worst ratings of its career rih1 

having a #2 best national anthem performance instead of a #1 Super Bowl half time show

singing someone else's songs in a messy compilation rih1 

and then knowing more than me about Katy I didn't know she was in a cover girl commercial but thanks for keeping me up to date kii 

2 minutes ago, Rihanus said:

why the fuck are you guys still going on about who started it? anyone who goes through the FIRST page of the thread can clearly see that Physical started it so why is this even a discussion!? no1curr

Lol how tragic you guys must look for arguing with me for over 13 pages!!! kii 

13 minutes ago, Rihanus said:

why the fuck are you guys still going on about who started it? anyone who goes through the FIRST page of the thread can clearly see that Physical started it so why is this even a discussion!? no1curr

Its so blatantly obvious that it makes me wonder: which level of sheer delusion am i really dealing with here? rih1

24 minutes ago, Physical said:

Getting an award from a tv series with some of the worst ratings of its career rih1 

having a #2 best national anthem performance instead of a #1 Super Bowl half time show

singing someone else's songs in a messy compilation rih1 

and then knowing more than me about Katy I didn't know she was in a cover girl commercial but thanks for keeping me up to date kii 

flop stan! you're welcome moo1

and what does the show's ratings have to do with her winning an award for her ACTING? See you titty cats will never understand that TALENT always wins... and I'd rather have a #2 national anthem which requires lots of TALENT, than the most viewed halftime show only to be outshinned by left shark carla1

1 minute ago, Rihanus said:

flop stan! you're welcome moo1

and what does the show's ratings have to do with her winning an award for her ACTING? See you titty cats will never understand that TALENT always wins... and I'd rather have an #2 national anthem which requires lots of TALENT, than the most viewed halftime show only to be outshinned by left shark carla1

GP buys the music

1 hour ago, Physical said:

Arguing about who started an argument on the first page for over a dozen pages when will your forum rih1 

bump this iconic ass thread! antm1 

when will other BG dragging queens reach this level of PETTY legend1

Just now, Alejandreaux said:

i can name like 7 different people in your awards that reached that legendary acheivement antm1

My favs slay so hard. ;) 

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With ha debut Messiah Carey and ha comeback The Beatification of Saint Mimi  

if your apple tree started producing less and less apples every year while my apple tree produces more every year are they both progressing?  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.