Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ruthless Love

Killing Eve | Official Thread | Series to End on Season Four

killing-eve-season-3.jpg

The Grim Reaper is closing in on Killing Eve: AMC announced Tuesday that the acclaimed thriller’s upcoming fourth season will be its last. There is, however, an asterisk attached to the end date news.

The cabler says it is working with Killing Eve producer Sid Gentle Films Ltd. to “develop a number of potential spinoff ideas to extend the show’s iconic universe.”

Production on Killing Eve‘s eight-episode farewell season is set to begin in early summer. Continuing the series’ tradition of bringing in a new lead writer every season, Laura Neal (Sex Education, Secret Diary of a Call Girl) will oversee Season 4, following in the footsteps of creator Phoebe Waller-Bridge (Season 1), Emerald Fennell (Season 2) and Suzanne Heathcote (Season 3).

x

14 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

@Daenerys See above! How do we feel about this news?

I'm happy and sad bebe1 S3 i think hit the mark, but I also would've liked a 5th season to truly wrap everything up bebe1

I feel like they're gonna have to cram so much in to the last 8 episodes to truly finish it bebe1 

8 hours ago, Daenerys said:

I'm happy and sad bebe1 S3 i think hit the mark, but I also would've liked a 5th season to truly wrap everything up bebe1

I feel like they're gonna have to cram so much in to the last 8 episodes to truly finish it bebe1 

I agree. Maybe they will give the fourth season a few extra episodes to allow more time.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.