Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Teenage Wet Dream

Jake's Top 15 Albums of 2011 (list complete!!!!)

and finally the minute you've all been waiting for.......

#1. Born This Way - Lady Gaga

1010259-lady-gaga-born-this-way-art-617-409.jpg

I gave this album so much shit but honeslty it saved my life and showed me who I truly am. No matter gay,s traight, or bi, lesbian, transgender life, aren't we all on the right track? Gaga made me accept who I am with this album. Touching topics personal to me like immigration (Americano), oral sex (Heavy Metal Lover), and prostitution (Government Hooker), I've never felt so connected with a piece of work. Truly flawless. My total album plays for the album is actually close to 2,000 on last fm I just keep deleting them so people won't no ny2. People will hate me for this but this is truly ALBUM OF THE DECADE. I give her so much shit because I'm embarrassed to stan Shitney, Goatanna, and Acne Perry. I wish they could make such a perfect album like Gaga. Gaga always has and always be my #1 no matter what anyone says..

Track Picks:Judas, Bad Kids, Hair, Fashion of His Love, The Queen

yeah

so there you have it......

LOL JK THAT ALBUM WAS SHIT

gagabike.gif

icant.gif

hahaha.gif

real #1 coming soon ya'll!!!!

#2. Torches - Foster The People

e3c3d64f270192ce498a5a41e34461b9206303b0.jpg

Ok something happened to my original post. I was editing fucked up and deleted it. Oops. Basically what I said about Torches was that it's a really fun and catchy album full of great hipster/indie sing a long tunes that are reminiscent of the 90's. Alot of people are sick of and bored with Pumped Up Kicks but it's infact not the best song on the album. So much better songs and they could have a string of hits if they pick the correct singles.!

Track Picks: I Would Do Anything For You, Call It What You Want, Helena Beat, Hustling (Life on a Nickel), I Miss You

#1. Femme Fatale - Britney Spears

Britney-Spears-Femme-Fatale3.jpg

Some of ya'll are probably thinking how predictable this is and I don't really care. This album fucking slays. Sure she may not have been involved in it as much as she has in the past but that's not what I love about an album. She makes it standout. Dr. Luke and Max Martin make tracks for tons of other pop artists but what makes Britney special is that she brings out the best of them. Max and Luke's best work have always been with Britney you can't deny it. Something about her songs, possibly her distinct voice. The sexy fembotic (word?) siren Britney has become skates through songs with ease adding her sexy and signature coo's and oww's that makes the song her own and almost impossible to reciprocate. This very well may be her best album depending how you look at it. I love every single track and it hasn't gotten old at all. I replay almost every track just as much as I did in March. Truly an epic piece of pop magic oprah2

Track Picks: I Wanna Go, How I Roll, Trip To Your Heart, He About To Lose Me, Till The World Ends

Recap!

Honorable Mentions: Killer Love, F.A.M.E., and Nothing But The Beat

15. Nostalgia/Ultra

14. 4

13. Neighborhoods

12. Talk That Talk

11. Whatever/Mylo Xyloto

10. Ceremonials

9. Up All Night

8. Take Care

7. Perfectionist

6. Watch The Throne

5. RA

4. 21

3. Stronger

2. Torches

1. Femme Fatale

thanks for all paying attention I shall begin my top 35 songs of 2011 later today!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.