Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Rebel Bitch

Madge has plans for her new album????!

Hard Candy was one of the albums that took a long time to create, and we all know how that turned out... katy4

I think this year was significant for her; the disappointment of W.E. flopping and all the controversy concerning Lady GaGa/boob flash/etc... so maybe she feels energized. I just hope she works with someone interesting and new, not leftovers from the past fall3

Hard Candy was one of the albums that took a long time to create, and we all know how that turned out... katy4

She supposedly started working on the album in 2007 so no, it didn't take very long time to create. And look how that turned out. She's written some of her best stuff taking her time with it and I wish she'd still sometimes focus on an album long enough to make it extraordinary. I'm willing to wait for a greater album for longer instead of her rushing with it and making yet another okay one.

She supposedly started working on the album in 2007 so no, it didn't take very long time to create. And look how that turned out. She's written some of her best stuff taking her time with it and I wish she'd still sometimes focus on an album long enough to make it extraordinary. I'm willing to wait for a greater album for longer instead of her rushing with it and making yet another okay one.

Other albums like Music and Confessions took less time to create, I honestly think time isn't necessarily important... +shrug+

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.