Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

xDEWx

Fave Girl Band Album?

Best Hip-Hop/R&B inspired pop album   

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who dabbled in the Hip-Hop/R&B genres best?

• Xtina - Stripped
    • Britney Spears - In The Zone
    • Katy Perry - Witness
    • Lana Del Rey - Born To Die
    • Madonna - Bedtime Stories
    • Miley Cyrus - Bangerz
    • Gwen Stefani - Love Angel Music Baby
    • Selena Gomez - Rare

ikr

If U Wanna Have Some Fun could have been a huge hit for them.

why did they gave up on the album ny13.gif' alt='ny11'>

The tour could have been flawless, its just a shame mel c was being a manic depressed lesbian and victoria thought she could make it on ha own ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

The tour could have been flawless, its just a shame mel c was being a manic depressed lesbian and victoria thought she could make it on ha own ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

i agree Mel C is a pressed lesbian but Victoria was the last one who started solo career. she never really cared about that and still earned 4 top 10 hits  ny9.gif' alt='ny8'>

i agree Mel C is a pressed lesbian but Victoria was the last one who started solo career. she never really cared about that and still earned 4 top 10 hits  ny9.gif' alt='ny8'>

She should have cared lj1 let your head go is flawless

If it wasn't restricted to the most recent ones Monrose's "Strictly Physical" would be the OBVIOUS choice tho. sass1

Ladylike is also great.

Superstar Dj is the best album track ever ny13.gif' alt='ny11'>

please respect the real legends sis

tumblr_mjqsvfB3DU1r17hbvo1_250.gif

I don't respect overrated basic artists.  file1​ 

Back on topic: The list should've been from the best album by each group, Chasing Lights is way better than OYR, Tangled Up is better than OOC, etc.

I don't respect overrated basic artists.  file1​ 

Back on topic: The list should've been from the best album by each group, Chasing Lights is way better than OYR, Tangled Up is better than OOC, etc.

that is subjective tho

and i would't call Victoria Beckham basic as part of the biggest selling girl group ever and one of the richest females in the UK ny1

that is subjective tho

and i would't call Victoria Beckham basic as part of the biggest selling girl group ever and one of the richest females in the UK ny1

Being rich and successful doesn't maker her less basic dead2

How can you come for someone being 'basic' when you have Take Phag in your set um2 80% of that group dont/cant sing and have no personality lj1

No personality? lol ok  :lmfao:  Howard and Jason can't sing but they have always been labeled as TT's back-up dancers.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.