Fierce.

The TRUTH tbh ...

DEAL. I mean anyone can come up on stage and grab thier crotch and scream every other verse (" FUCK THIS... FUCK THAT... FUCK YEAH (insert city name here)" & then  cancel shows left and right due to impaired vocal ability when the she doesn't even sing really....

dcy82.jpg

ny7<a href=http://fotpforums.com/uploads/emoticons/default_ny7.gif' alt='ny6'> ny1ny12

Well as I know Rih sings live on her tour, maybe even more often than Beyonce, also her tour is way bigger than Beyonce's...so u betta log out, and run as fast as u can. ny1

Well as I know Rih sings live on her tour, maybe even more often than Beyonce, also her tour is way bigger than Beyonce's...so u betta log out, and run as fast as u can. ny1

dead2 beyonce sold out a tour with NO new material soley based on the fact that she is the best live performer of our time. Beyonce may lipsync some songs on her tour (i didnt hear any lipsyncing) Rihanna has a backing track and sings over it every now and then. She sings roughyl 40% of each song lj1

Whats funny is a britney stan coming into a conversation about live singing....its just tragic that you think you have an opinion dead2

another day, another pressed thread from BeyHIV  :g21:

Not the Bleach stan being on its 12th post and instead of going around the forum and posting in his nostaliga act fave section (which does need posts) goes staright to BG to talk about the superior popstar. laughcry

And to answer the thread, actually no, not anyone can. At least with having sort of demand Rihanna has.

Did Rih's tour sell out in 10 minutes without a new album or single? ny12ny1

29bj6mw.gif

Did Rih's tour sell out in 10 minutes without a new album or single? ny12ny1

29bj6mw.gif

More #1 singles, bigger impact, natural personality and charisma, bigger tour act...Beyonce didnt sell out her entire tour + Rih's tickets are  way more expencive. ny1

More #1 singles, bigger impact, natural personality and charisma, bigger tour act...Beyonce didnt sell out her entire tour + Rih's tickets are  way more expencive. ny1

You mean only 1 #1 album, bigger slut gimmick, a ratchet personality who gets back together with her abuser,  and I can  get Rih tickets for 65.00 when Beys are 85.00 +

ny12ny2

You mean only 1 #1 album, bigger slut gimmick, a ratchet personality who gets back together with her abuser,  and I can  get Rih tickets for 65.00 when Beys are 85.00 +

ny12ny2

More #1s that Beyonce will ever have ny1

It's better to have ratched  eprsonality, than to have fake personality ny1

U opened thread to compare them, I dont stan Rih or Beyonce, I just as I said think that it's more than obvious that compared to Beyonce, Rihanna is Queen Of Pop, and you will deal. ny1

No one is here for Kleptonce ny1

Just because somebody is new doesn't mean they can't participate in Battlegrounds. Your postcount doesn't define your ability to drag.

so idk why you guys keep saying that to new members and then wonder why they won't stay.

More #1s that Beyonce will ever have ny1

It's better to have ratched  eprsonality, than to have fake personality ny1

U opened thread to compare them, I dont stan Rih or Beyonce, I just as I said think that it's more than obvious that compared to Beyonce, Rihanna is Queen Of Pop, and you will deal. ny1

No one is here for Kleptonce ny1

Haha, someones pressed.

xlm9mt.gif

Just because somebody is new doesn't mean they can't participate in Battlegrounds. Your postcount doesn't define your ability to drag.

so idk why you guys keep saying that to new members and then wonder why they won't stay.

This. The 'DRAGGING' going on in this thread from such an experienced postwhoring member is more questionable than the new gurl

Since you are obviously talking about what I wrote. It's not the problem with 'new member' or whatever. It's the pressedness of a Beyonce stan towards Rihanna to have the first thing to do on FOTP is to open a thread about Rihanna. It's simply funny, that's all.

Since you are obviously talking about what I wrote. It's not the problem with 'new member' or whatever. It's the pressedness of a Beyonce stan towards Rihanna to have the first thing to do on FOTP is to open a thread about Rihanna. It's simply funny, that's all.

Your post made me write it, yes, but you're not the only one doing it. I've seen it happen several times and i think it's stupid.

Haha, someones pressed.

xlm9mt.gif

Why would I be pressed when I dont stan Rih or Bey? ny1

Make sense, and how cute to call me pressed, when u opened thread to shade your fave's superior... fall4

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.