WildChild

The Beatles

They're an incredibly overrated band. For every gem they recorded (Get Back, Something) they have 5 awful songs that mean nothing (Octopus's Garden, Yellow Submarine, Strawberry Fields Forever). None of them are particularly vocally gifted either, but they did , for the most part, create interesting musical arrangements.

Paul's handsomeness is utterly undeniable though yum1

They're an incredibly overrated band. For every gem they recorded (Get Back, Something) they have 5 awful songs that mean nothing (Octopus's Garden, Yellow Submarine, Strawberry Fields Forever). None of them are particularly vocally gifted either, but they did , for the most part, create interesting musical arrangements.

Paul's handsomeness is utterly undeniable though yum1

Those are the best songs to smoke weed to, ha. Those songs are awesome.

I am me and they are me and you are them and we are us.

Have absolutely no time for "Please Please Me - to - Help", but Magical Mystery Tour and Pepper are a riot.

Post-Beatles, can't STAND this shmack McCartney. His constant Beatle-talk, his embarassing solo albums, his "Sun" paper material personal life. All this drives me crazy. I prefer Ringo. He's a quite man with a quite career and he doesn't release shameful autobiographies either.

Any solo appreciation here? I own all of the John's catalogue and prefer most of the stuff to early/late Beatles stuff. John was such a bastard, though. Unpleasant genius!

Those are the best songs to smoke weed to, ha. Those songs are awesome.

Bull. Pink Floyd has music that makes you think you're high even if you're not, and if you are well...+legend+

And tell me a blunt didn't almost magically appear in your mouth while you questioned humanity's fate.

Bull. Pink Floyd has music that makes you think you're high even if you're not, and if you are well...+legend+

And tell me a blunt didn't almost magically appear in your mouth while you questioned humanity's fate.

Omg that whole album is so good, one of my favorites to smoke to! We need Pink Floyd and Beatles awards lol