Chantoya Jo Jackson

The Beyhive

1 minute ago, Diamond said:

I really like it! She truly gave the gays what they wanted

I love the video too but I really didn't need to see Diplo shirtless ngl wendy4 

The videogame-like production on the chorus is just so adorable, isn't it? However, while I like it, it kind of worries me that she has no idea where she actually wants to go with her music, it's quite a shift from the PC Music sound she did just a couple of months ago.

I was more concerned about Joe's pancackes ajsahb but I hope she gets that viral hit, she and Selegend are like the only Western pop girls delivering currently.

8 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

The videogame-like production on the chorus is just so adorable, isn't it? However, while I like it, it kind of worries me that she has no idea where she actually wants to go with her music, it's quite a shift from the PC Music sound she did just a couple of months ago.

I was more concerned about Joe's pancackes ajsahb but I hope she gets that viral hit, she and Selegend are like the only Western pop girls delivering currently.

me: *replays Joe eating pancakes 25 times*

tumblr_inline_o3sz1ejiWX1qa13yd_500.gif

I would love Miss XCX to get that viral hit but Boys is talented and the charts can't relate sorry1 

I like Fetish and its video too! outsold Bad Liar + sorry1 Not sorry1 

4 minutes ago, Diamond said:

I would love Miss XCX to get that viral hit but Boys is talented and the charts can't relate sorry1 

I like Fetish and its video too! outsold Bad Liar + sorry1 Not sorry1 

Ugh, true, the thought of Boom Clap quite possibly remaining her only actual solo hit is sad.

Fetish is excellent, yes, but so is Bad Liar. I wasn't feeling it initially but I assumed it must have been my ears' malfunction since Selegend always delivers and was right, a sophisticated work of art ahh. Haven't even heard the other but I'm sure it's not on Hymn for the Summer's holy level.

19 hours ago, Vilppu said:

Ugh, true, the thought of Boom Clap quite possibly remaining her only actual solo hit is sad.

Fetish is excellent, yes, but so is Bad Liar. I wasn't feeling it initially but I assumed it must have been my ears' malfunction since Selegend always delivers and was right, a sophisticated work of art ahh. Haven't even heard the other but I'm sure it's not on Hymn for the Summer's holy level.

ikr, she has Fancy too which is just tragic awk1 

I didn't really like Bad Liar but I appreciate her doing something different! experimenting with new sounds >> releasing the same album 3 times! wendy1 

and no it's not, it's really tragic and try hardrip4 I guess CFTS will remain her only good song! sorry1 not sorry1 !!

15 hours ago, Stars Are Made To Shine said:

Why does it feel like the whole board is dead right now? jay1 

ikr sob1 

we should start up some games? maybe a singles +/- game along with a rate the video thread (which is coming soon don't @ me) wendy3 

54 minutes ago, Diamond said:

ikr sob1 

we should start up some games? maybe a singles +/- game along with a rate the video thread (which is coming soon don't @ me) wendy3 

Good idea Diamond, you should do that rih2