Liam

#LiamLISTENS (Enjoy Yourself-X)

Breathe

10/10

tumblr_nqk0cbkKsF1uweozpo1_1280.jpgย 

One of the best tracks on the album. This was the first song that got me hooked on Impossible Princess as it has something ridiculous like over two hundred plays on my last.fm. Itโ€™s a subtle sexy track with breathy vocals that only Ariana could dream of ever executing well enough. The production is a highlight too once again incorporating electronicย influences that elevate the song to excellenceย 

ย 

Say Hey

10/10

Another bizarrely out there song on the album, it low-key reminds me of Bedtime Story by Madonna because of how similar the spoken word is and small elements of the production. Say Hey is soothing, building slowly, similarly to Where Has The Love Gone towards the climax of the song. Production is a beauty here, pure electronica that is intriguing and riveting to experience

ย 

Drunk

10/10

Similar to Too Far this track is built on pulsating electronic beats that become more energetic as the song builds. The verses are backed with a classic electronic beat that are strengthened by the sharp introduction of piano riffs and harsh violin cuts that are integrated perfectly. Her vocals scream about her unhappiness about her love life, cutting out and illustrating the frustrations of loving someone yet being so unfulfilled

ย 

17 minutes ago, Liam said:

Did It Again

9/10

ย 

LITERALLY WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS 9/10 SCORE????? THIS HYMN IS HONESTLY BETTER THAN SOME GIRLS' ENTIRE DISCOGRAPHIES. THEY ALL WISH THEY COULD HAVE A SONG AS DARK, PERSONAL AND INTROSPECTIVE AS DID IT AGAIN. NOT TO MENTION THE VIDEO.ย AMEND THIS FUCKING ABYSMAL TRAVESTY OF A SCORE TO 10/10 YOU RATTY ASS FAKE TASTLESS BITCHย 

acFOYF9.gifacFOYF9.gifacFOYF9.gifacFOYF9.gifacFOYF9.gifacFOYF9.gifacFOYF9.gifacFOYF9.gifacFOYF9.gifacFOYF9.gifacFOYF9.gifacFOYF9.gifacFOYF9.gifacFOYF9.gifacFOYF9.gifacFOYF9.gifacFOYF9.gif

1 minute ago, trashmagic said:

LITERALLY WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS 9/10 SCORE????? THIS HYMN IS HONESTLY BETTER THAN SOME GIRLS' ENTIRE DISCOGRAPHIES. THEY ALL WISH THEY COULD HAVE A SONG AS DARK, PERSONAL AND INTROSPECTIVE AS DID IT AGAIN. NOT TO MENTION THE VIDEO.ย AMEND THIS FUCKING ABYSMAL TRAVESTY OF A SCORE TO 10/10 YOU RATTY ASS FAKE TASTLESS BITCHย 

acFOYF9.gifacFOYF9.gifacFOYF9.gifacFOYF9.gifacFOYF9.gif

I want to see the day when a 9 is a bad thing considering it means 90% aka 90/100 aka basically amazing?

acFOYF9.gifย 

also this reminded me to listen to Some Kind of Piss and I actually low-key enjoyed it jj4