Infrared

Melodrama #1 (90-95k), Witness #18 (21-24k) 92% decrease

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

But, it's the truth dead4 

Did I word it badly? dead4 Sorry, I'm not that eloquent in English :(

Join GagaDaily and you'll see :)

wasn't he on GGD? I remember that Jjang and his gang were posting on GGD 1-2 years ago

jT8WxBC.gif

Just now, Opium said:

gays that lurk the pop music forums seem to do

jT8WxBC.gif

regarding Madonna being dead for the GP, I remember showing to a friend a song from Rebel Heart and he genuinely was quite shocked that she had new music out , thinking that she has been dead for a while dead4 

Remember when she used MLK , Gandhi, and Je Suis Charlie attacks to promote her album lmfao2 

What's next? When she bombs the white house to get a few coins lmfao2 

jT8WxBC.gif

4 minutes ago, Bionic Monster said:

@Angelus since you asked, here are some quotes I've found from the first three pages of the "Madonna" thread on GGD:

"I loved everything about her in the 90s. Her looks, her videos, her music, she was everything back then."

"ray of light is an absolute anthem. i will always stan for that song."

"2000's all the way! American life, music and confessions are my 3 fav madonna albums "

"Slay at the new thread!

Jamming to Music."

"Okay, so I've been giving Like a Virgin a second chance lately, and it has REALLY grown on me. "

"Ray of Light the song is totally amazing and her voice really shines on it."

"I'm starting to dig I'm Breathless. "

I literally saw I think 1 hate comment in those 10 pages, and it was nowhere near the level anything on MNation was. There was literally nothing there but polite discussion. And believe me, I looked.lmfao2

Yeah because GD is much better managed last few years. We all remember what kind of forum that was back in the day. While MN is still sacred place for M stans who hate everyone else.

You have Janet stans on MD but you never see them post about Janet. Same for Gaga and other divas. 

3 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

But, it's the truth dead4 

Did I word it badly? dead4 Sorry, I'm not that eloquent in English :(

Join GagaDaily and you'll see :)

I was on GD before i tried MN last year :) 

Just now, Opium said:

wasn't he on GGD? I remember that Jjang and his gang were posting on GGD 1-2 years ago

jT8WxBC.gif

Yes they were and they came here to drag her and thought they could get away with it

jT8WxBC.gif

Just now, Red said:

Remember when she used MLK , Gandhi, and Je Suis Charlie attacks to promote her album lmfao2 

What's next? When she bombs the white house to get a few coins lmfao2 

jT8WxBC.gif

the only way she'll get attention would be if she would die, really dead4 I don't wish her death, I mean, the poor woman didn't do anything against me, it's just these annoying stans , but still dead4 that would be the only way she could really get attention from the GP 

jT8WxBC.gif

2 minutes ago, Red said:

That was referring to madonnanation lmfao2 

So why didn't you write that? Are you backtracking now? Because i said same thing about stans on that forum plenty of times over the years here. 

7 minutes ago, Angelus said:

But there's a new thread in BGs where monster did exactly that. Once again you are contradicting yourself. The difference is that i'm not trying to justify Madonna fans or defend them, i know how vile MOST of them are on forums like MadonnaNation and i openly disliked those few members that we had here. 

There are vile CUNTS in both stan bases, not both, ALL stan bases. 

You need to stop blaming one side ONLY, and you are doing that all the time. Just deal with the fact that it will never end, and continue with drags and shades without always running to that excuse. 

I have never, in my two years on this forum, seen any monster call fossils "the most vile and delusional fanbase." However, I see @Ursula say that in literally every single thread he posts.

The fact is that the content posted on Madonna Nation is literally 20x worse than the stuff on Gaga Daily and thats just the truth. It is also Madonna stans on here that start most of the drama. Yes, Gaga stans contribute but it's undeniable that fossils mainly do it, what with the #LadyGagaIsOver parties, endless paragraphs, etc. The only reason monsters on here talk about y'all so much is because of all the shit you guys try to pull. If you're gonna drag somebody that much you have to expect backlash from the fanbasefall1

2 minutes ago, Opium said:

jT8WxBC.gif

2 minutes ago, Red said:

Yes they were and they came here to drag her and thought they could get away with it

jT8WxBC.gif

No i never posted there ;)

4 minutes ago, Angelus said:

Yeah because GD is much better managed last few years. We all remember what kind of forum that was back in the day. While MN is still sacred place for M stans who hate everyone else.

You have Janet stans on MD but you never see them post about Janet. Same for Gaga and other divas. 

Sis there was literally one Gaga stan in the actual Lady Gaga thread who was being bullied by M stans saying "you won't survive one day on this forum"

Or maybe Gaga stans just chilled tf out and aren't as vile as they used to be, unlike medonsters who wish death on an artist because she had a feud with their fave in 1995?lmfao2

4 minutes ago, Angelus said:

So why didn't you write that? Are you backtracking now? Because i said same thing about stans on that forum plenty of times over the years here. 

wow and they have a 38 page locked thread, I always knew their fanbase was bottom scum trash, this makes the base on here look like sweethearts 

Reading is fundamental

5 minutes ago, Opium said:

the only way she'll get attention would be if she would die, really dead4 I don't wish her death, I mean, the poor woman didn't do anything against me, it's just these annoying stans , but still dead4 that would be the only way she could really get attention from the GP 

jT8WxBC.gif

Your posts are a bit too atrl-shaped, be careful before you get banned dead4

Just now, Urbanov said:

It's really shocking that their albums are doing quite similar numbers on Spotify (minus CTTR, BA and SS)

NPdExl7.gif

They're not doing similar numbers. First week SZA had 49 M streams, Katy had 19 

NPdExl7.gif

Just now, Bionic Monster said:

I have never, in my two years on this forum, seen any monster call fossils "the most vile and delusional fanbase." However, I see @Ursula say that in literally every single thread he posts.

The fact is that the content posted on Madonna Nation is literally 20x worse than the stuff on Gaga Daily and thats just the truth. It is also Madonna stans on here that start most of the drama. Yes, Gaga stans contribute but it's undeniable that fossils mainly do it, what with the #LadyGagaIsOver parties, endless paragraphs, etc. The only reason monsters on here talk about y'all so much is because of all the shit you guys try to pull. If you're gonna drag somebody that much you have to expect backlash from the fanbasefall1

And i have seen it plenty of times, including 2 times in the last few hours, in this thread on last page and in new thread under this one. 

Doesn't change a thing if you've seen it or not. 

GD is much better forum NOW and that is the truth. Literally every single sane Madonna fan hates MN and we all discussed it before here. 

And here you are once again trying to sell that 'you did it first, you are doing it first, you are starting first'. Just let it go because you know damn well it's not true. Kevin can stop making threads and it won't affect this stan war at all, like sis why are you even using BGs on FOTP as receipts for overall stan war. 

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

witness is still the best album of the year and better than joanne tho 

I like Katy and her fans but after the lashings Gaga received from the media comparisons to Katy and ARTPOP, its kinda delicious 

Witness and Joanne are on equal levels and Witness is nowhere NEAR the best album of the year Melodrama and CTRL alone shit on both of them

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.