Infrared

Melodrama #1 (90-95k), Witness #18 (21-24k) 92% decrease

Just now, havok said:

It's not healthy to stan for someone to the point of being this delusional. The fad is a has-been that has been miserably flopping since 2012, despite her tiring efforts at regaining relevancy the GP keeps slamming their doors in her ugly face time after time. She is OVER, accept it and move on. She's fresh off those gigs (that she bought) and yet GP still doesn't care, poor thing. 

NPdExl7.gif

Just to be clear, I cannot and did not speak for my fellow Madge stans so try again. I enjoy Katy's music but it stops there; but I certainly prefer her over the fad. Which is why I took her side when this stan-war was born in 2013. Now, don't get confused, if we just wanted to use someone to drag the fad for the sake of it, we could be using Beyoncé/Adele/Taylor/Rihanna instead. Get off your high horse and stop acting like gays don't take sides in every pop rivalry because you and your fellow fads do it all the time too. i.e. Snake vs Katy. You're dismissed! 

NPdExl7.gif

who is he?

vadim2.gif.919e351561d963fa9ea90f0025d22

NPdExl7.gif

10 minutes ago, Red said:

1) It wasn't grindr nor was it dick lmfao2 

2) It was in the middle of a conversation where I was talking to people which I came back to - link to thread if you think you're slick, no one was having a direct conversation with you at the point you posted lmfao2 

3) What you think I'm scared of little old jjangs 1000 page crocodile tears. I'm not even the only one who addressed you, so you can try whatever horseshit mess you alway do.

Omg an essay stop copying me

Just now, havok said:

It's not healthy to stan for someone to the point of being this delusional. The fad is a has-been that has been miserably flopping since 2012, despite her tiring efforts at regaining relevancy the GP keeps slamming their doors in her ugly face time after time. She is OVER, accept it and move on. She's fresh off those gigs (that she bought) and yet GP still doesn't care, poor thing. 

NPdExl7.gif

Just to be clear, I cannot and did not speak for my fellow Madge stans so try again. I enjoy Katy's music but it stops there; but I certainly prefer her over the fad. Which is why I took her side when this stan-war was born in 2013. Now, don't get confused, if we just wanted to use someone to drag the fad for the sake of it, we could be using Beyoncé/Adele/Taylor/Rihanna instead. Get off your high horse and stop acting like gays don't take sides in every pop rivalry because you and your fellow fads do it all the time too. i.e. Snake vs Katy. You're dismissed! 

NPdExl7.gif

and it's not healthy to be obsessed enough to use another artist just to drag someone else. 

NPdExl7.gif

I don't give a fuck about who you use, but remember we're in a thread discussing why

Katy has a 92% decrease this week. Nothing will change that. PERIOD.

and Melodrama #1

jT8WxBC.gif

You're dismissed for thinking your flop ass had anything insightful to add back in, but once again back into the recycle bin, licking the leftovers of your peers. Except most people have condemned Snake, so atleast you tried baby.

NPdExl7.gif

8 minutes ago, Opium said:

be careful , Jjang will come hard in with his 1528906502865 words essay about why Gaga is a flop while Madonna is queen of idk what and whatever other abberations jj2 

Meanwhile I'll go and do some shopping + some video gaming after I'll come back while that user will write down his essay that no one will probably quote anyway 

jT8WxBC.gif

P.S. : Madonna is DEAD

jT8WxBC.gif

ot : wonder if Save as Draft will save the era

Unfortunately he's worn out his reception and his behavior is as predictable as fadty's next move. He needs a reinvention.  What can he do since @Ursula already took cartoon characters.

jT8WxBC.gif

28 minutes ago, Red said:

and it's not healthy to be obsessed enough to use another artist just to drag someone else. 

I don't give a fuck about who you use, but remember we're in a thread discussing why

Katy has a 92% decrease this week. Nothing will change that. PERIOD. and Melodrama #1

You're dismissed for thinking your flop ass had anything insightful to add back in, but once again back into the recycle bin, licking the leftovers of your peers. Except most people have condemned Snake, so atleast you tried baby.

Pop stans do that every single day, so I guess we all are unhealthy people. The fact that you deny this only adds to your already massive delusion. 

NPdExl7.gif

Oh, but you do. Otherwise you wouldn't be here trying HARD with "fossils use Katy how vile & obsessed!!!1!1" line, after being shut down over and over. It's about a pop rivalry, so taking a side is perfectly acceptable. You do it, I do it, everyone does it. Stop acting brand new for once. 

NPdExl7.gif 

Yet here you are replying to me with stellar quickness... Kii at you having the audacity to deny that most fads all over the internet took Snake's side. I wonder if you're really this delusional or it's just a BG act. Anyway, the fad stays a has-been, a fad and a massive flop. Let that sink in! 

NPdExl7.gif

Just now, havok said:

Pop stans do that every single day, so I guess we all are unhealthy people. The fact that you deny this only adds to your already massive delusion. 

NPdExl7.gif

Oh, but you do. Otherwise you wouldn't be here trying HARD with "fossils use Katy how vile & obsessed!!!1!1" line, after being shut down over and over. It's about a pop rivalry, so taking a side is perfectly acceptable. You do it, I do it, everyone does it. Stop acting brand new for once. 

NPdExl7.gif 

Yet here you are replying to me with stellar quickness... Kii at you having the audacity to deny that most fads all over the internet took Snake's side. I wonder if you're really this delusional or it's just a BG acts. Anyway, the fad stays a has-been flop. Let that sink in! 

NPdExl7.gif

Not to the extent when you're STANNING to the point just for a cheap circledrag with your friends for MONTHS (actually years). What can I say, I can cut through the bullshit and hit ya'll with coherent answers. I don't need to cut corners for a good clapback.

There's a difference between a one off ki and continuous trolling, posting threads, trolling artist sections lmfao2 The fact that you can't understand the difference. And should I link to Taylor's Spotify move that got backlash from the entire forum. 

@Taylor makes fun of Gaga. That's casual dragging and occasionally joining a side. It's not this obsessed wack shit ya'll keep trying. Stop trying to spin your pathetic ways and clock the fuck off.

NPdExl7.gif

7 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

You literally said that you're going to get laid and you don't care about future replies so drag yourself a bit rip4

I mean not really as I literally came back to the thread and responded, why are you making up fake shit. Should we go back to the thread or are you gonna keep it on mute.

5 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Where I said you didn't? You wrote "It wasn't grindr nor was it dick" but it was your actual excuse to leave that thread - that's what I am referring to

tumblr_oa2k4bbpEV1u6n38po1_250.gif

I said I was going to a hookup and that I would respond later - which I did. Hard period. The hookup wasn't with a guy dead4 If ya'll want to bring it back up, hit the respond button on that thread, otherwise stick to the topic. 

tumblr_oa2k4bbpEV1u6n38po1_250.gif

1 minute ago, Jjang said:

So by your own logic you're not a real OG! 

Image result for you missed the point

also we're still waiting sis

jT8WxBC.gif

Don't tell me you don't have time to respond by responding to my posts 

jT8WxBC.gif

9 minutes ago, Red said:

Image result for you missed the point

also we're still waiting sis

jT8WxBC.gif

Don't tell me you don't have time to respond by responding to my posts 

jT8WxBC.gif

It's just unfortunate how you can't see that you're the one who doesn't get the point smh. 

I am going out actually and I don't have the time to properly construct a long argument, but It's a few small things I decided to address now, the main argument will follow later, have I ever disappointed you? ;) 

2 minutes ago, Jjang said:

It's just unfortunate how you can't see that you're the one who doesn't get the point smh. 

I am going out actually and I don't have the time to properly construct a long argument, but It's a few small things I decided to address now, the main argument will follow later, have I ever disappointed you? ;) 

lmfao2 you don't need to announce it. Just make the fucking point at this point lmfao2 

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

witness is still the best album of the year and better than joanne tho 

I like Katy and her fans but after the lashings Gaga received from the media comparisons to Katy and ARTPOP, its kinda delicious 

Witness and Joanne are on equal levels and Witness is nowhere NEAR the best album of the year Melodrama and CTRL alone shit on both of them

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.