Luca

The Vinyl Thread

6 minutes ago, Simón. said:

From Amazon?

It’s an obsession giveup3 I ordered I disagree more by Poppy (the limited vinyl) and Hanadriel from Hana. I enjoy both albums. So in total I wait for 7 vinyls. The fact that I already wait 6 month for the wap vinyl is just rip4 

Yes, from Amazon as well. giveup1

Robyn's the only one I'm waiting for right now. There's a couple on UO that I'd like to get but I've never ordered on UO before and I'm kinda hesitant. The paper sleeves look kinda blurry in some pics so I don't wanna be disappointed.

2 hours ago, Max said:

Yes, from Amazon as well. giveup1

Robyn's the only one I'm waiting for right now. There's a couple on UO that I'd like to get but I've never ordered on UO before and I'm kinda hesitant. The paper sleeves look kinda blurry in some pics so I don't wanna be disappointed.

So, it comes from UK too? I hope they let the packages in giveup3 

I ordered some from UO US, i can tell you how they are once they arrive! 

2 hours ago, Max said:

0550434960247_000_b?$xlarge$=&fit=constr

I'd really love this one for example giveup1

it looks sick yes giveup3 

HANAVINYL_1024x1024.png?v=1604692994

image002_124eb5ee-265d-429d-92f2-bd55f32

I'm glad I got one of the Poppy ones cause only 666 were made of them giveup3 

16 minutes ago, Simón. said:

So, it comes from UK too? I hope they let the packages in giveup3 

I ordered some from UO US, i can tell you how they are once they arrive! 

it looks sick yes giveup3 

HANAVINYL_1024x1024.png?v=1604692994

image002_124eb5ee-265d-429d-92f2-bd55f32

I'm glad I got one of the Poppy ones cause only 666 were made of them giveup3 

Oh my god, these look incredible. I remember the Poppy one from Instagram as some vinyl accounts I follow posted about it once the pre-order was up. Truly stunning but I have no single clue who Poppy is, so I thought it would be a bit wasteful to order a copy. Maybe I lost. giveup1

What's the other one? I like it even more. The cover looks like it's from a gay ass fantasy MMO that I would stan the shit out of. giveup1

21 minutes ago, Max said:

Oh my god, these look incredible. I remember the Poppy one from Instagram as some vinyl accounts I follow posted about it once the pre-order was up. Truly stunning but I have no single clue who Poppy is, so I thought it would be a bit wasteful to order a copy. Maybe I lost. giveup1

What's the other one? I like it even more. The cover looks like it's from a gay ass fantasy MMO that I would stan the shit out of. giveup1

I disagree more is a good album, Poppy is like grimes, Just dark giveup3 

hanadriel from Hana! Its an good album, especially the second half of the album! Orca is a slay 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEITGtUHv1U

6 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Oh wow, did you ordered it? giveup3 

I guess I'll wait a day or so, hoping for a EU retailer picking it up. If it's still available tomorrow and nothing else shows up, I will just do that, yes. giveup1 

21 hours ago, Max said:

I guess I'll wait a day or so, hoping for a EU retailer picking it up. If it's still available tomorrow and nothing else shows up, I will just do that, yes. giveup1 

And did you do it? giveup3 

19 hours ago, Luca said:

Really wish some of my faves released more LPs like Taylor is doing with her singles. These 7" vinyls are so fun to collect and turn out to be rare after it sells out. giveup1 

Maybe I should get into singles too. So far I only ordered the 7” signed daisies single and man’s world. Wap also, but it’s 12” giveup3 

Just now, Simón. said:

Maybe I should get into singles too. So far I only ordered the 7” signed daisies single and man’s world. Wap also, but it’s 12” giveup3 

I rarely play singles but they are so worth buying knowing how exclusive they are! I ordered all the Chromatica 7" LPs from this era and they are all gorgeous! alex1 

I was too young to collect these, but look how amazing they look:

Lady Gaga Set of 9 x 7" Vinyl Picture Disc Singles UK 7" vinyl picture disc  7 inch picture disc single (572644)

oprah15 I need them but they are all so overpriced now and I refuse to buy a 7" for over 20 euros. 

11 minutes ago, Luca said:

I rarely play singles but they are so worth buying knowing how exclusive they are! I ordered all the Chromatica 7" LPs from this era and they are all gorgeous! alex1 

I was too young to collect these, but look how amazing they look:

Lady Gaga Set of 9 x 7" Vinyl Picture Disc Singles UK 7" vinyl picture disc  7 inch picture disc single (572644)

oprah15 I need them but they are all so overpriced now and I refuse to buy a 7" for over 20 euros. 

The BTW ones, her best era giveup3 

so I guess I should start snatching them too. I bought the clear chromatica vinyl, but I kinda regret I didn’t buy the silver or picture disc one rip4 

19 minutes ago, Simón. said:

The BTW ones, her best era giveup3 

so I guess I should start snatching them too. I bought the clear chromatica vinyl, but I kinda regret I didn’t buy the silver or picture disc one rip4 

Chromatica ones are all so basic I literally detest how ugly it looks in comparison to what it could have been rip2 

Look at these fanmades, just so gorgeous but no she gave us a clear bag with thé ugliest colors in existence

music_makes_collectorsmusic_makes_collectors 

Chromatica+-+Vinyl+by+mrdurrs+a.jpeg

Chromatica+-+Vinyl+by+%2540ZabornikovBaby+1c.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Luca said:

Chromatica ones are all so basic I literally detest how ugly it looks in comparison to what it could have been rip2 

Look at these fanmades, just so gorgeous but no she gave us a clear bag with thé ugliest colors in existence

music_makes_collectorsmusic_makes_collectors 

Chromatica+-+Vinyl+by+mrdurrs+a.jpeg

Chromatica+-+Vinyl+by+%2540ZabornikovBaby+1c.jpeg

The clear bags are the worst rip3 The fact there was this small picture with the autograph. I thought we were getting sleeve with her autograph on it. rip4 

I noticed in general that smaller artist have way better looking vinyls than big artists. 

49 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Yes, yes I did. giveup1

I also pre-ordered Wincent Weiss' new album last night. I don't even like his music but oh well. He had it up in his Insta story and it said "signed, limited, hand numbered" so I gave in - like the vinyl fag that I am. giveup1

Just now, Simón. said:

The clear bags are the worst rip3 The fact there was this small picture with the autograph. I thought we were getting sleeve with her autograph on it. rip4 

I noticed in general that smaller artist have way better looking vinyls than big artists. 

That is so true! The love and attention that some of these smaller artists put into packaging... That alone makes me wanna throw my money their way,

1 minute ago, Simón. said:

it really depends on her merch team and her own input yet i fear she had ZERO input for this merch i think 

4 minutes ago, Max said:

Yes, yes I did. giveup1

I also pre-ordered Wincent Weiss' new album last night. I don't even like his music but oh well. He had it up in his Insta story and it said "signed, limited, hand numbered" so I gave in - like the vinyl fag that I am. giveup1

Oh Wincent, the way I had a major crush on him few years ago giveup3 

4 minutes ago, Max said:

That is so true! The love and attention that some of these smaller artists put into packaging... That alone makes me wanna throw my money their way,

Exactly! Halsey’s vinyls look amazing though. I really hope that Rihanna will do something nice once R9 drops, she owes us! 

4 minutes ago, Luca said:

it really depends on her merch team and her own input yet i fear she had ZERO input for this merch i think 

Probably yeah rip4 maybe she should bring back the haus to create  a glitter vinyl that works oprah10 

1 minute ago, Simón. said:

Oh Wincent, the way I had a major crush on him few years ago giveup3 

Exactly! Halsey’s vinyls look amazing though. I really hope that Rihanna will do something nice once R9 drops, she owes us!

I still think that he is quite handsome. giveup1 So I'm hoping for some shirtless pics on these picture vinyls. rip3

Oh, good that you mention Halsey! I only have the regular blue Badlands vinyl but have been thinking about getting the something something kingdom vinyl. There's a cute looking clear/blue one on jpc and also a different blue/white one on UO. Still haven't listened to that album though.