LoveProfusion15

Robyn

In My Eyes is a great album opener for part 2. I love how she says konichiwa records at the beginning.lol.

Yessss cry1cry1cry1

I remember the first time I heard Fembot. Like, I had it on once or twice without really listening to it. And then when I actually paid attention and it got to "My system's in mint condition / the power's up on my transistors / workin' fine / no glitches / plug me in and flip dem switches" I was like

tumblr_lg6rvwxsev1qc650d.gif

Guest ❤ уυηg яαρυηχєℓ ❤

I get so mad at how underrated she is. The Body Talk series was one of the best releases of music last year, and she found minimal success with it.

I love her Body Talk -trilogue, especially the part three. I listened to it non-stop last year.

Get Myself Together is such an uplifting song. Dancing On My Own and Dancehall Queen are amazing aswell, and Indestructible (both versions), Stars 4-ever, Time Machine and and... :P

Guest ❤ уυηg яαρυηχєℓ ❤

I feel like the acoustic versions of Hang With Me and Indestructible were far better than the single versions. Especially Indestructible.

I feel like the acoustic versions of Hang With Me and Indestructible were far better than the single versions. Especially Indestructible.

I agree, but I also really got into the Hang With Me single. I love the video too.

Guest ❤ уυηg яαρυηχєℓ ❤
I agree, but I also really got into the Hang With Me single. I love the video too.

Yeah, I loved the Radio Edit of the single, and the video was adorable. I saw her play at Electric Picnic in Dublin, and she was amazing. She is has such a crazy amazing energy on stage.

I get so mad at how underrated she is. The Body Talk series was one of the best releases of music last year' date= and she found minimal success with it.

The worst thing was that I remembered reading that she would probably lose money on her investment and promotion of the project. Such a fucking shame. I mean, I won't lament the truckloads of crap that sell from other artistskesha but if anything deserved to slay, it was this. Radio-ready songs that still sounded like nothing on the radio.

Guest runaway.
The worst thing was that I remembered reading that she would probably lose money on her investment and promotion of the project. Such a fucking shame. I mean, I won't lament the truckloads of crap that sell from other artistskesha but if anything deserved to slay, it was this. Radio-ready songs that still sounded like nothing on the radio.

Sad and oh so true. :(

Guest ❤ уυηg яαρυηχєℓ ❤

Apparently, she did lose a lot of money over the three releases, which is such a shame. She put out three brilliant albums last year, and is still basically unknown. After the success of Dancing On My Own in the UK, I thought that selling the EP's would be a cake walk, but it wasn't, unfortunately. The sad part is, that she is a great live performer too, and puts a lot into her live shows. It's not fair that someone who works so hard gets no recognition for it.

Apparently' date=' she did lose a lot of money over the three releases, which is such a shame. She put out three brilliant albums last year, and is still basically unknown. After the success of [i']Dancing On My Own in the UK, I thought that selling the EP's would be a cake walk, but it wasn't, unfortunately. The sad part is, that she is a great live performer too, and puts a lot into her live shows. It's not fair that someone who works so hard gets no recognition for it.

She's used to a lack of recognition though. She spent a decade releasing albums in Scandinavia quietly so she was very lucky to smash with the Robyn album. It'll probably be her last bit of success here :(

Can't wait for new Robyn material antm1

Some popular French singer (successful in France and Canada) released a cover of Call Your Girlfriend, which personally I think sounds like a very cheesy translation lyrically but it's receiving significant airplay. The good part of this is that English radio stations in the province are suddenly picking up the original version as well.

I love her from "Robyn" album which is also amazing like Body Talk.

She is perfect pop artist, her dance songs are awesome, her ballads are awesome, love her.

It was so unfair that she was doing support for Katy Perry, when Katy should do support for Robyn

xtina3

And I think new music will be probably in 2013, she always work hard, and do not rush things.

btw I can't say how much I love Call Your Girlfriend song and video

cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'>