Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

IICHLIWP

My Personal Ranking of All of Lana's Released Music

3 minutes ago, Beauty Queen said:

Omg Yayo is SUCH a personal favourite for me, I've never understood the hate. The Paradise version is literally heavenly and the lyrics have always messed me up a biT!

I find everything on Honeymoon sans title track, TLY, DLMBM and MTWBT to be at least 8/10s

Big Eyes is STUNNING, Big Eyes haters may FESTER!

White Mustang is SUCH an outstanding bop leave the country bitch!

Burning Desire sucks lana3

Also wig Stan GOD(s and Monsters), Lana Del Rey's MAGNUM OPUS lana6

Yayo is not bad, it just feels too linear, without anything to happen. It's always there, ready to catch me, but fails. However, I do understand sentimental reasoning behind that one.

I definitely agree, Honeymoon songs revolve around 8s, more around 7s, but it feels like compact enough. 

Comment about Big Eyes is good and made me laugh even though is incorrect. ny6

White Mustang is short and chorus is not that inspired it seems, but it starts very strong. I listen to it though.

Burning Desire is definitely better than some songs you put in green and yellow field. lana3

Just now, Ghostface said:

Yayo is not bad, it just feels too linear, without anything to happen. It's always there, ready to catch me, but fails. However, I do understand sentimental reasoning behind that one.

I definitely agree, Honeymoon songs revolve around 8s, more around 7s, but it feels like compact enough. 

Comment about Big Eyes is good and made me laugh even though is incorrect. ny6

White Mustang is short and chorus is not that inspired it seems, but it starts very strong. I listen to it though.

Burning Desire is definitely better than some songs you put in green and yellow field. lana3

Omg what ari7 the stunning, almost doo-wop beat that slowly builds over the verses. The Video Games-esque twinkly effect in the choruses. The heavenly ascension of the bridge. Bitch that song fucking goes everywhere and anywhere.

omg wig stan Honeymoon tbh, that album gets way too shit on because of three or four boring songs when the rest is literally art personified in song 

Excuse you but the verses of Big Eyes BEAT me, CARESS me, and SCREAM GLORIOUS FEMINISM IN MY EARS, acquire some of that for yourself! jay1

White Mustang is the perfect example of Lana turning something monotone into something beautiful. The stagnancy in the chorus makes for this wallowy feeling of sadness and loss that fucks me up. And THEN the fucking outtro comes in with those falsettos. UGH!

I'm sorry I had no idea you had dyslexia, that's a weird way of spelling literally any Lana Del Rey song other than B*rning D*sire lana3

9 minutes ago, Beauty Queen said:

Omg what ari7 the stunning, almost doo-wop beat that slowly builds over the verses. The Video Games-esque twinkly effect in the choruses. The heavenly ascension of the bridge. Bitch that song fucking goes everywhere and anywhere.

omg wig stan Honeymoon tbh, that album gets way too shit on because of three or four boring songs when the rest is literally art personified in song 

Excuse you but the verses of Big Eyes BEAT me, CARESS me, and SCREAM GLORIOUS FEMINISM IN MY EARS, acquire some of that for yourself! jay1

White Mustang is the perfect example of Lana turning something monotone into something beautiful. The stagnancy in the chorus makes for this wallowy feeling of sadness and loss that fucks me up. And THEN the fucking outtro comes in with those falsettos. UGH!

I'm sorry I had no idea you had dyslexia, that's a weird way of spelling literally any Lana Del Rey song other than B*rning D*sire lana3

I am crying right now.

undefined

No worries, I will have you in my prayers. I will not risk getting stinky by correcting your post. lana3

3 minutes ago, Beauty Queen said:

Your enjoyment of Burning Desire probably means you stan some dumb ass Melanie Martinez shit lord knows oprah2

undefined

It's not my fault you can't appreciate subtle beauty behind that song. oprah2 Melanie Martinez? You can do better, I am sure. oprah2 Then again, maybe not, since you colored Radio red. oprah2

2 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

undefined

It's not my fault you can't appreciate subtle beauty behind that song. oprah2 Melanie Martinez? You can do better, I am sure. oprah2 Then again, maybe not, since you colored Radio red. oprah2

If 'subtle beauty' translates to Lana sounding like she just snorted a pool of testosterone then sure oprah2 who you stan then bitch there's definitely one dumbass in there oprah2 since you're also a fan of radio I'm gonna guess some bubblegum Meghan Trainer disgrace oprah2

3 hours ago, Beauty Queen said:

If 'subtle beauty' translates to Lana sounding like she just snorted a pool of testosterone then sure oprah2 who you stan then bitch there's definitely one dumbass in there oprah2 since you're also a fan of radio I'm gonna guess some bubblegum Meghan Trainer disgrace oprah2

undefined

Your cochleas hadn't been functioning properly if Lana's voice sounded like that to you in Burning Desire. oprah2 Melanie Martinez first, now Meghan Trainer? Downward spiral gradation, just like this ranking where bottom 5 occupy songs like Lust For Life, American and In My Feelings. oprah2

5 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

How does @Beauty Queen feel about Mariners Apartment Complex? Does the song deserve to be, at least, yellow colored in your unholy ranking? lana3

And who I am is with you on these beaches lana6

Your Venice bitch, your something something I forgot the lyrics lana6

She's green-zoned lana6

2 minutes ago, Beauty Queen said:

And who I am is with you on these beaches lana6

Your Venice bitch, your something something I forgot the lyrics lana6

She's green-zoned lana6

Thank lord you are not being Venice bitch towards this song. lana6

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members