Wonder

KFed Posts Videos of Britney Parenting and Claims It's Abuse

What a fucking idiot ew2

This is a mother parenting. This is not abuse. If a parent swearing at their child is abuse then the vast majority of parents the world over need to be locked up. She isn't even yelling at them, she's just speaking with a bit of authority like any parent who's disciplining a child acting like a brat does. She's just being a mom, those kids were not hurt, those kids were CLEARLY not afraid of her the way they were talking to her. This is a fucking disgusting narrative for him to try and push.

This should NOT be public. He was the one to go public with all of this in the first place, so get the fuck out with that "as much as it hurts us"… I also don’t think Britney should have called out her teenage boys publicly yesterday, but maybe she feels like that’s the only way she can reach them.

I don’t think she said or did anything wrong in those videos, she only wanted to be respected as a parent and she has the right to set boundaries for her own children. I think the conservatorship and her family/team absolutely ruined the relationship with her children, and I just feel so bad for her. She would never be taken seriously as their parent because she also had multiple people "babysitting" her and getting involved with her parenting. I hope they can mend their relationship one day because this is just heartbreaking to me. 

What the actual FUCK is wrong with him? With her new bad bitch attitude, I would sue his ass if I was Britney. This is not only completely out of context, it's also prohibited to share this without her permission. He's so toxic and just want his 15 minutes of fame again. Disgusting! 

I don't see anything wrong with what Britney said, she's just being a good mother looking out for her kids. This clip was taken completely out of context. However, I find it completely and utterly disgusting that her kids were RECORDING her simply because they disagreed with her. 

2 hours ago, Kaeya said:

I don't see anything wrong with what Britney said, she's just being a good mother looking out for her kids. This clip was taken completely out of context. However, I find it completely and utterly disgusting that her kids were RECORDING her simply because they disagreed with her. 

They’re taken out of context but it still doesn’t paint the picture he wanted it to. The video has since been deleted but that’s because he was getting dragged for it. His plan backfired sass1 

The saddest part about all of this is that the MAIN reason Britney stayed silent for OVER a decade is because of her children. They were used at every turn to control her and to continue to make money for both her family and for Kevin. When Kevin asked for more money he was given it and Britney obviously got them occasionally in whatever free time she was allowed from her work schedule.  Britney has been drugged, abused, and controlled as long as they've had memory of her.  I can't imagine what they think of it all as teenagers and what they've seen.

If the worst Kevin has to show of her is a parent verbally arguing with her children that's hardly cause for concern. He should be more worried with how he's going to provide for his 8 other kids and 4 baby mommas once Jayden and Sean age out of being a meal ticket.

On top of all that I can only imagine the ways their perception of not only her but everyone around them has been manipulated because of it all. It's going to be a long healing process not just for Britney but also for both her boys.

5 hours ago, Mikey Likey said:

They’re taken out of context but it still doesn’t paint the picture he wanted it to. The video has since been deleted but that’s because he was getting dragged for it. His plan backfired sass1 

Oh I see, well that's what he deserves sass1