Dennis Reynolds

The Top Answer Game - Round IV: Results Show

i'm sure whoever answered that meant to say that they didn't hear the alarm or whatever. not everybody's ears function at a 100% capacity and you should be ashamed of yourselves for bullying this unfortunate contestant.

jp23-KCF-2.gif

Just now, Gabe. said:

i'm sure whoever answered that meant to say that they didn't hear the alarm or whatever. not everybody's ears function at a 100% capacity and you should be ashamed of yourselves for bullying this unfortunate contestant.

or maybe the person who answered this is very old, thus making heart alarm / cardiac arrest a leading cause of being late 

jp23-KCF-2.gif 

Just now, Dennis Reynolds said:

8. Name a fable/fairy tale that involves a prince

Snow White – 5 (Special Answer: Kylie)

Cinderella – 4

Sleeping Beauty – 1

pic-of-the-prince-kissing-snow-white-und

The prince was barely in Snow White dead2

1 minute ago, Kristina said:

Snow White, I’mma let you finish, but Cinderella is the most famous fairy tale of all time clap1

girl not us twinning tonight, first Cereal then Bitcoin and now Cindarella 

NPlnshc.gif

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you all for coming!  This round went much, much better and I really appreciate so many of you coming  I have to readjust to account for the bonus points but the score for this round will be up s

3. Name something that you believed was real when you were a child Santa Claus / Santa – 9 (Special Answer: Amanda Laura, Shego, Gabe, Max, Kristina) God – 1  

xox  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.