Michael.

The Rare Lounge

10 minutes ago, Michael. said:

dddd I haven’t heard any of The Scene albums, am I missing out? nicki5 

When The Sun Goes Down is the only cute one from The Scene era nicki5 the others are just... really garbage & made with type beats honestly

I suggest Love You Like A Love Song, Bang Bang Bang, Hit The Lights, We Own The Night, When The Sun Goes Down & Who Says! jj2 

2 hours ago, Luca said:

Unpopular opinion but When The Sun Goes Down is highkey in her top 3 best albums. nicki5 

Is this unpopular? Cause I've always thought this was a widely accepted fact moo1 

I even have the album in my physical CD collection laughcry1 

1 hour ago, Michael. said:

dddd I haven’t heard any of The Scene albums, am I missing out? nicki5 

There are some classics like Naturally, Rock God & Off the Chain scattered around the first 2 albums but as an album, When The Sun Goes Down is kinda the only album that's worth listening to nicki5

The rest is only cute if you're 14 maybe nicki5

3 minutes ago, Snow said:

What's your favorite songs by miss Salami? I don't think we ever talked about her specifically moo1 

It's a guiltea pleasure really wendy3

Either Slow Down or Save the Day wendy3

Hbu? wendy3

3 minutes ago, Snow said:

The way this blew the mind of 13 year old me..

Creating a choreo in my mind atm moo8

4 minutes ago, Entea said:

It's a guiltea pleasure really wendy3

Either Slow Down or Save the Day wendy3

Hbu? wendy3

Solid choices wendy3

With The Scene: Love You like a Love Song, Naturally, Whiplash

Solo: Slow Down, Love Will Remember, then a lot from Revival & Rare 

Give miss Whiplash a spin wendy3

5 minutes ago, Snow said:

Solid choices wendy3

With The Scene: Love You like a Love Song, Naturally, Whiplash

Solo: Slow Down, Love Will Remember, then a lot from Revival & Rare 

Give miss Whiplash a spin wendy3

Oh another bop demi1

@Dennis Reynolds Would it be possible for the forum to start promoting megarate threads? I mean they're basically section mini-events that everyone can participate in, I feel like rather than have the OP drop a mass tag every few days, these thread could instead be featured on the homepage sidebar ala the Featured Releases to help them reach as many people as possible (and in turn help drive the posts up) moo1

3 minutes ago, Entea said:

Oh another bop demi1

Oop are we on our way to turn miss Enty into a Selena fan? demi1 I have to sell you this iconic song in case you haven't listened to it already:

7 minutes ago, Snow said:

Oop are we on our way to turn miss Enty into a Selena fan? demi1 I have to sell you this iconic song in case you haven't listened to it already:

I'm not 10 years old dead2

I can't remember the era tho. It's cute and I bop to it every now and then but it does gets lowkey annoying if you repeat it on a loop jj2

1 minute ago, Entea said:

I'm not 10 years old dead2

I can't remember the era tho. It's cute and I bop to it every now and then but it does gets lowkey annoying if you repeat it on a loop jj2

Is that a "No, I don't like this song because I'm not 10" or "Yes of course I've heard this song, I wasn't born yesterday"? jj2

And yes of course, although if I combined all my plays for this song I'd most likely have 1,000+ .. it was one of my all time favorites jj2

2 minutes ago, Snow said:

Is that a "No, I don't like this song because I'm not 10" or "Yes of course I've heard this song, I wasn't born yesterday"? jj2

And yes of course, although if I combined all my plays for this song I'd most likely have 1,000+ .. it was one of my all time favorites jj2

The latter. It doesn't sound that childish jj2

Is it because Selena is best friends with Tay Tay that you have to support ha? creep1

2 hours ago, Luca said:

When The Sun Goes Down is the only cute one from The Scene era nicki5 the others are just... really garbage & made with type beats honestly

I suggest Love You Like A Love Song, Bang Bang Bang, Hit The Lights, We Own The Night, When The Sun Goes Down & Who Says! jj2 

So pretty much the singles that I’ve already heard giveup2 

6 minutes ago, Entea said:

The latter. It doesn't sound that childish jj2

Is it because Selena is best friends with Tay Tay that you have to support ha? creep1

I see jj2

And nah  creep1 I've actually supported Selena for a long time now, because I think she makes some good music. I would still be a fan even if they weren't friends!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Luca @Snow @Lord Stoneheart @Ariana @TMCSC @V For Vendetta @Dennis Reynolds @Princess Aurora @Kristina @Ghostface   Hello dear participants of Selena's Rare megarate   After collecting

Not gonna lie though, I'm still a bit upset that she threw away the Bad Liar + Fetish sound The album would've been amazing if she didn't scrap it I think  

As in "Fun won't be missing the Top 5"? Cause I'm hoping it does 

Posted Images

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.