Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Jukica

Eurovision Song Contest 2011

honey screw the songs im talking about the singers! they're HOT!

Eurovision isn't about the winner being who you want to fuck. +tehe3+

Otherwise those two twins from Slovakia can win anyway! *drolls*

Eurovision isn't about the winner being who you want to fuck. +tehe3+

Otherwise those two twins from Slovakia can win anyway! *drolls*

Yea whatever... all the songs sucked tonight so i was more into who would i fuck question +tehe3+

I loved the show this evening, though the overall standard of the songs was pretty awful. Only a few songs that I REALLY liked, some that I'm pretty neutral about and some were just plain awfulness. Wanna see my scoring list of the evening? +excited+

1. Hungary 9,0 (Amazing song, amazing singer, not too fond of the stage act but still my favourite by miles. She slayed everyone.)

2. Azerbaijan 8,3 (This country always impresses since they debuted, this time it's a little cheesy but definitely among the best songs of the evening. Already getting better with every listen!)

3. Serbia 8,0 (Very cute retro-ish song, just plain fun. Cute singer too and altogether it was probably the most entertaining performance of the night.)

4. Poland 7,8 (Good up-tempo song, hard to rate since it was performed first. Overall it turned out to be one of the better ones, but unfortunately it didn't actually qualify :()

5. Georgia 7,8 (Very surprising, a well-performed rock song and the singer was one of the best of the evening. Not really something I would love normally, but it stood out.)

6. Russia 7,3 (I rated this lower at first, because I disliked the guy, but it is what it is: a very decent pop song. RedOne has done his work well. The act was nice too.)

7. Switzerland 7,0 (Just an easy, simple song. I wasn't actually of my faves, but for some reason it ended seventh on my list. Won't be one of my overall faves though.)

8. Greece 7,0 (Actually this was horrible, but for some reason I still liked it. The rapping parts sucked, but the choruses were so dramatic and surprisingly well sung that I couldn't help but make this my guilty pleasure.)

9. Norway 7,0 (Nice little song, though it didn't really impress me on stage. The studio version is miles better though, actually pretty infectious! I do understand why it didn't pass.)

10. Finland 6,5 (When it started, I hated it. It got better towards the end though. Then I gave it a 6,5, but now I listened to it more and more after the Semi Final I'm starting to like it more and more. Has potential to rise a lot more on my list.)

11. Armenia 6,5 (The main reason I gave this a 6,5 was that I want to like Armenia, because they never disappoint. I did not want to accept that they did disappoint this year. Awful song, though nicely staged. Very very rightfully not in the final.)

12. Albania 6,5 (Not too sure what this was. A red-headed woman that made a lot of noise. Not really bad, not very impressive either.)

13. San Marino 6,0 (A nice song to listen to while you are doing lots of other things at the same time. Nothing amazing here. In my opinion San Marino should not have returned to the contest, though I am pretty certain they will be gone next year again.)

14. Malta 6,0 (The gay of the day. An okay song, but damn was that guy annoying. Bloody hell.)

15. Lithuania 6,0 (Ladies and gentlemen, I did not get this. At all. Maybe she confused Düsseldorf for Broadway? It was boring and all over the place at the same time. Unfortunately the jury thought this was amazing, because trust me: no one will have voted for this.)

16. Iceland 5,5 (Interesting story behind this act, but what an awful song. And what on earth were all the noises in the background? Wouldn't have done anything if Sjonni was still alive.)

17. Croatia 5,3 (Bad song. BAD SONG. Though the dubstep bridge was amazing, it couldn't change the fact that this song was awful in every way. It did increase my grade with 0,3 though.)

18. Turkey 5,0 (Another rock band by Turkey. In the past they sent great rock bands, but this year there was probably only one left which didn't go yet. I don't even want to describe the horror that was this song. Luckily they were punished by Europe.)

19. Portugal 3,0 (Not too be taken seriously. Did you even see what they were wearing? I'm pretty certain they finished last too, and not only in my little list. +laughcry+)

And that's it. Hope I didn't bother you all with this long story +tehe3+ 2 days until the 2nd Semi Final, hopefully there are more great songs there! :D

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.