Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Thomas

Is she releasing her second or third album?

So, according to you, is the next album her second or third? moo1

You could call Cannibal the second album but it only has 9 tracks, 2 singles and was only released separate from Animal in 4 country's.

Wikipedia:

An extended play (or EP) is a musical recording that contains more music than a single, but is too short to qualify as a full studio album or LP.

So? moo1

I feel like it will be Ke$ha's second album, while I consider GaGa's EP to be more of an album. The Fame Monster was, to me, it's own completely seperate era with its own style, sound, feel, etc. Ke$ha's EP really was kinda there and then gone without much about it, and it really did just feel like an extension to her first album.

For a long time, I considered Cannibal to be the second album, but I don't anymore. Cannibal was a bit of a change from Animal, in that it was a tad more dark, but it's just not different enough to stand out as an album in its own right.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.