s3x Symbol

'Needed Me' has a new peak..

1 hour ago, s3x Symbol said:

Even DH didn't pick itself as a single though.. dead2 

um. what is this bullshit? Yes it did, and on a much greater scale than basically any self-chosen single this decade too. 

On the Billboard Hot 100, the song debuted at number seventeen on the week ending October 5, 2013. It also debuted at number four on the Hot Digital Songs chart with 194,000 downloads.[38] In response to the unexpected success of "Dark Horse", Capitol Records executive VP Greg Thompson stated: "Katy's well aware of [the success of] 'Dark Horse'" and "It might be the next single. We're watching it – and certainly appreciating the airplay – while still wanting 'Unconditionally' to have a full run".[10] In December, following the success of the song as a promotional single, it was chosen as the third official single from Prism.

Revise your pop historih sis. 

I think we'll see a rise for KIB next week though (assuming it's doing ok on streams. i havent really been paying attention). Sales and Streams track from Friday to Thursday, and Airplay from Monday to Sunday, so this is only the opening 12 hours from KIB. I hope she has some performances lined up. If the Grammys was the only thing she had planned...

10 minutes ago, ajp said:

KIB got 40 new adds on Top 40 Radio, today

NM got 1 new add on Top 40 Radio, today

NM had the most adds on urban and 3rd most on rythamatic jj1

And ofc KIB had more adds on Top 40.. It was sent to pop radio. NM wasn't 

24 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

I think we'll see a rise for KIB next week though (assuming it's doing ok on streams. i havent really been paying attention). Sales and Streams track from Friday to Thursday, and Airplay from Monday to Sunday, so this is only the opening 12 hours from KIB. I hope she has some performances lined up. If the Grammys was the only thing she had planned...

We will.. Only 12 hours of it's streaming was counted this week.

she should've just put her focus on Needed Me and waited a couple months before doing KIB. Usually when an artist releases two songs at the same time, one actually does well and the other ends up flopping. As we can see, Needed Me will probably become a hit and the coming weeks, while KIB will continue to slay the lower regions of the Hot 100 jj1

1 minute ago, Alpeve said:

I was just placing it in the right corner jj4 

many other potential bops from ANTI to come for 'never ending' to even be consideredjj4 

Is that so? jj4

What are these "many" others? jj4

Higher, Love on the Brain and Consideration are out of this world but they wouldn't really be groundbreaking. jj4

Never Ending could be her next "Stay" with the right promotion. jj4

Work & Kiss It Better are overrated, in my honest opinion. I actually enjoy when Rihanna does fresh and natural music, she's got the talent to do so but instead releases Work as a single, let alone making it a song period. jj4

ANTI could have been her opportunity to make an organic album, but she disappointed anyone with the desire of her such capabilities. jj4

Now, excuse me, I have some douching to do. jj4

1 hour ago, DominicBMareaux said:

Is that so? jj4

What are these "many" others? jj4

Higher, Love on the Brain and Consideration are out of this world but they wouldn't really be groundbreaking. jj4

Never Ending could be her next "Stay" with the right promotion. jj4

Work & Kiss It Better are overrated, in my honest opinion. I actually enjoy when Rihanna does fresh and natural music, she's got the talent to do so but instead releases Work as a single, let alone making it a song period. jj4

ANTI could have been her opportunity to make an organic album, but she disappointed anyone with the desire of her such capabilities. jj4

Now, excuse me, I have some douching to do. jj4

Love on the brain, desperado, consideration, higher ..