Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ADELEJO

#1tina

New font  

171 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Yas
    • Delete it fat
    • IDC

Has it been on this forum you see it at adelejo?

All I see in the radio thread is a "stay mad" light hearted comment once in a while. we have our own thread in our section and we stan there lol.

I don't really see any "bragging." Maybe you could direct me to some comments which made you feel that way and I might understand.

Buy yourself glasses then. Are you fucking real ? they are all over battlegrounds fall1 fall1

http://fotpforums.com/showthread.php?13159-Just-wanted-to

http://fotpforums.com/showthread.php?13092-Monster-Suicide-Watch-Support-Group

Enough ?

gwarl didnt you know he gets in where he tries to FIT in ? ny7

that thing been attempting to blend with the masses for some time now <a href=http://fotpforums.com/uploads/emoticons/default_ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

Oh um1. I thought you weren't going to post in my threads ny7. I see you continue to be pressed at me ny7

She needed to feature on a song + be a judge on a tv show to get her first #1 in 11 years.... I highly doubt she'll ever get a solo #1 again.

If she wanted that #1, she would do PROPER duet, not to sing only a bridge, sooo +arrow+

She certainly can;

1. "The Voice" is a monster vehicle that has helped resurrect the careers of Maroon 5 and Blake Shelton. With Xtina being billed as the main star of the show, there's no way NBC/Team Xtina are not gonna roll out the big guns next year when it's time to drop her new album. They will make sure timing is perfect and the single will get maximum exposure on the show even before it hits radio. It will start off very similar to "Moves Like Jagger" chart wise (Hitting the top on I tunes) and then eventually explode on radio.

2 Christina's celeb profile has drastically risen over the last year. Unlike "Back to Basics" and "Bionic" she was just sort of there and was more likely capable of flopping. This last year with all the crazy headlines she was able to grab the public's attention which is gonna set her up for a comeback when she's ready with new material. She's had no hit on the radio besides "Moves Like Jagger" and she was grabbing headlines way more than Britney, Rihanna, Katy, and even Gaga to an extent. Even if it was for the wrong reasons. It shows that the public is aware of her and they care.

3. Burlesque...the little engine that could. What started off as an underperforming film has quickly grown into a cult classic. Strong DVD + Soundtrack sales are keeping her fresh in people's minds and reminding people of the singer with "The Voice".

Stay pressed all you want, but not only is Xtina getting set up for a comeback...it's gonna be a REAL FULL BLOWN COMEBACK. Not a half assed one like Britney's comeback where the singer isn't even completely there and her material is just good. Christina is still capable of performing, promoting and causing controversy unlike locked up Britney.

She certainly can;

1. "The Voice" is a monster vehicle that has helped resurrect the careers of Maroon 5 and Blake Shelton. With Xtina being billed as the main star of the show, there's no way NBC/Team Xtina are not gonna roll out the big guns next year when it's time to drop her new album. They will make sure timing is perfect and the single will get maximum exposure on the show even before it hits radio. It will start off very similar to "Moves Like Jagger" chart wise (Hitting the top on I tunes) and then eventually explode on radio.

2 Christina's celeb profile has drastically risen over the last year. Unlike "Back to Basics" and "Bionic" she was just sort of there and was more likely capable of flopping. This last year with all the crazy headlines she was able to grab the public's attention which is gonna set her up for a comeback when she's ready with new material. She's had no hit on the radio besides "Moves Like Jagger" and she was grabbing headlines way more than Britney, Rihanna, Katy, and even Gaga to an extent. Even if it was for the wrong reasons. It shows that the public is aware of her and they care.

3. Burlesque...the little engine that could. What started off as an underperforming film has quickly grown into a cult classic. Strong DVD + Soundtrack sales are keeping her fresh in people's minds and reminding people of the singer with "The Voice".

Stay pressed all you want, but not only is Xtina getting set up for a comeback...it's gonna be a REAL FULL BLOWN COMEBACK. Not a half assed one like Britney's comeback where the singer isn't even completely there and her material is just good. Christina is still capable of performing, promoting and causing controversy unlike locked up Britney.

k brit5

If she wanted that #1, she would do PROPER duet, not to sing only a bridge, sooo +arrow+

So , you basically are saying she dosn't have number ones cause she dosn't want to ?fall1. They didn't have xtina too much on the song cause they didn't want it irrelevant moo1. Plus christina is radio poison moo1.

She needed to feature on a song + be a judge on a tv show to get her first #1 in 11 years.... I highly doubt she'll ever get a solo #1 again.

fall1fall1

I really didn't know Alejo will be this pressed ny13. Anyway, this flop poll won't make her 5th #1 go away though ;)

Hold on um1. Where did I say I don't want MLJ going number 1 um1? . Who says that by making this thread it will go away um1?

The question is simple. Will christina be able to get another number 1 ? Without being a featured artist um1? . I mean her last top 5 was like what ? 8 or 9 years ago .. ? Her last solo number one was 11 years ago um1 ? xtina1

So , you basically are saying she dosn't have number ones cause she dosn't want to ?fall1. They didn't have xtina too much on the song cause they didn't want it irrelevant moo1. Plus christina is radio poison moo1.

fall1fall1

Hold on um1. Where did I say I don't want MLJ going number 1 um1? . Who says that by making this thread it will go away um1?

The question is simple. Will christina be able to get another number 1 ? Without being a featured artist um1? . I mean her last top 5 was like what ? 8 or 9 years ago .. ? Her last solo number one was 11 years ago um1 ? xtina1

Her last Top 5 single was, oh, its still top 5, it's #1 as I can remember ;)

Her last Top 5 single was, oh, its still top 5, it's #1 as I can remember ;)

It said without being a featured artist fall1 fall1 fall1.

sorry , I forgot about NMT being top 5 xtina1

Oops , I forgot about KGB being top 5 xtina1

Candyman ? +confused+

Hurt +confused+?

Aint no other men xtina1. Shit , it didn't +bummer+

um1

Oh , Beautiful shock1

It said without being a featured artist fall1 fall1 fall1.

sorry , I forgot about NMT being top 5 xtina1

Oops , I forgot about KGB being top 5 xtina1

Candyman ? +confused+

Hurt +confused+?

Aint no other men xtina1. Shit , it didn't +bummer+

um1

Oh , Beautiful shock1

Featured or not, it's #1.

You all act like a #1 is the only element of an artist when really, it's just good marketing and promo in most cases.

Oh my gosh this.

A #1 hit isn't the mark of a successful artist. Christina could easily have a few top 25 smashes up her sleeve & another hit album - if none of them hit the top spot it doesn't mean she's a flop.

I asked SOLO You avoiding it again ?

Are you ashamed of legendtina's stats +bummer+?

Why are you asking that question when you know the answer? Are you mentally unstable? +bummer+. And this is obviously a troll thread, so that's why I won't be serious. "Poll: Will Christina get another SOLO number one?" "ya fo sure +laughcry+. Really? um1

Why are you asking that question when you know the answer? Are you mentally unstable? +bummer+. And this is obviously a troll thread, so that's why I won't be serious. "Poll: Will Christina get another SOLO number one?" "ya fo sure +laughcry+. Really? um1

kii , why are you afraid to answer +shrug+

You sure have no problem letting us know that Christina went to number one ;) . You sure have no problem letting anyone know when christina does something right and brag all around BG as she was the only one doing that

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.