G like MC

FOTP Mafia (Season One)

41 minutes ago, Justice said:

@Cortez stay salty ig! Not my fault everyone was after my fool ass!

tumblr_njsjsrUG5U1qg5o2oo2_250.gif

Well, it all became clear when you were "jokingly" telling people to "lynch my ass!" wendy1 

35 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

@Cortez you thought I was mafia? shock1oprah4

You were one of the more suspicious people when asking to trade roles. jj7 I'm sorry Hyunty! ny3 

Just now, Cortez said:

You were one of the more suspicious people when asking to trade roles. jj7 I'm sorry Hyunty! ny3 

It makes sense tho, since I was super suspicious of you too and didn't want to spill. jj7

2 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

It makes sense tho, since I was super suspicious of you too and didn't want to spill. jj7

Looking back, no one was claiming your role besides you, so I should've added you anyways.. chi1 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The mafia was dead and the town was saved at last, or so they thought. The alive lucky few were celebrating with champagne at the graveyard and paying respects to those who had lost their lives i

An eerie mist descends on the town of Halseyville as the citizens cast their votes for the lynching. Silence abounds, but for the slips of paper entering the ballot box. The citizens have  whispered i

Congratulations! The Town managed to take out one of the Mafia's power players. One down, three to go.  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.