Anna-wa

#MyFirstListen Back To Basics

Just now, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Mess at some Britney stans on youtube thinking that song was about Britney and Xtina saying she'll be in better terms with ha. #Mess fall4

In a way Britney stans are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more obsessed with what Xtina has to say than vice versa. Anything she does is like something directly at Britney for most of them. whit1

I like both Britney and Christina

but

I agree xtina2

2 minutes ago, Dita said:

It is a cute filler to be honest. Took me years to appreciate it though. 

I get what u mean, it took time for me too, but ONCE U FALL IN ITS TRAP AND LEARN TO APPRECIATE IT THERE'S NO WAY OUT!!!!!!

Atm it can be one of my favs in the album, slays me to the bone esp that riff at the end!!! fall4

1 minute ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

I get what u mean, it took time for me too, but ONCE U FALL IN ITS TRAP AND LEARN TO APPRECIATE IT THERE'S NO WAY OUT!!!!!!

Atm it can be one of my favs in the album, slays me to the bone esp that riff at the end!!! fall4

Fair enough cry1