Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

light741

Is Madonna fanbase the most rude and pressed among the 80s-90s female legends?.

Out of al the legendary women of the 80s and 90s  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Are they?.

• Yes.
    • No.

Just now, Salvatore said:

Are you calling me fat now? jj2 

I bash Mariah because a select few of your fellow Mariah fans are constantly making death jokes about her and call her a pedophile among other things. Aside from that, we have you who cannot accept that the majority of this forum agrees that Madonna is the more impactful artist globally speaking. 

Mariah‘s success is more LOCAL than Madonna‘s. I seriously think you should look up the definition of those terms. I think you don’t seem to understand what we‘ve been trying to explain to you for almost a year now. 

No, you bash Mariah because you are a troll. I saw your way of acting around Mariah when i first joined, way before commenting on BG for the first time.

You are not just saying Madonna is bigger globally, you are simply saying Mariah is local, which is not true.

At least the Madonna stans bring the receipts. I still kii over that one kid saying that one girl from Asia had the most sales of any female, yet provided no source and said that we should just go there and ask people if they know her.

Just now, light741 said:

Nobody believes the bullshit that madonna stans are victims that never attack first. Not even your favs is like that, since she has been shady towards others for no reason. The difference is that a lot of Janet, Whitney, Mariah fans can admit when their faves have been shady bitches.

Excuse me? Are we really going to bring Janet and Whitney into this now? Cause if we do... nat2 

Madonna never said anything about Janet ever, yet our home girl couldn’t resist throwing shade at her:

Shade thrown at Madonna for her Erotica album, yet Janet had songs on her albums where she was faking orgasms and talking about throbbing dicks and her ”moist“ vagina. ny4 

Madonna was told in an interview in 1994 that Whitney said she would kill her children if they ended up up like her. In response to that, Madonna was obviously upset about Whitney, especially after she ended up managing to have a successful film career with a movie she was originally considered for.

Just now, Hylia said:

At least the Madonna stans bring the receipts. I still kii over that one kid saying that one girl from Asia had the most sales of any female, yet provided no source and said that we should just go there and ask people if they know her.

The receipts for what?. It's not about madonna being more global, it's about her fans trying to deny the success of other women outside the us.

2 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Omg ny4 

Just now, Salvatore said:

Excuse me? Are we really going to bring Janet and Whitney into this now? Cause if we do... nat2 

Madonna never said anything about Janet ever, yet our home girl couldn’t resist throwing shade at her:

Shade thrown at Madonna for her Erotica album, yet Janet had songs on her albums where she was faking orgasms and talking about throbbing dicks and her ”moist“ vagina. ny4 

Madonna was told in an interview in 1994 that Whitney said she would kill her children if they ended up up like her. In response to that, Madonna was obviously upset about Whitney, especially after she ended up managing to have a successful film career with a movie she was originally considered for.

So you didn't read all of my comment. Go and do that.

10 minutes ago, light741 said:

No, you bash Mariah because you are a troll. I saw your way of acting around Mariah when i first joined, way before commenting on BG for the first time.

You are not just saying Madonna is bigger globally, you are simply saying Mariah is local, which is not true.

Good times. Have you considered going back to that? Having access to this section is clearly not doing you any favors.

10 hours ago, light741 said:

Nobody believes the bullshit that madonna stans are victims that never attack first. Not even your favs is like that, since she has been shady towards others for no reason. The difference is that a lot of Janet, Whitney, Mariah fans can admit when their faves have been shady bitches.

I just literally, and by that I mean literally said that I don't think that we are victims so I don't know how to get my point any clearer across your walls. And that's not true, I for one think Madonna is a vile bitch and I'm sure If I knew her personally in the 80's/90's I'd think that she's an obnoxious bitch, we all watched Truth or Dare, we know what a cunt she is. It's actually Mariah stans who excuse her ugly behavior towards other artists as defense, just balant lying. I'm mature enough to seperate artistic output from personal morals, I know that's a shocking concept on Pop forums.

But at the very least Madonna counters all that ugliness with the massive support she's shown towards so many artists throughout the decades, mainstream or totally unknown, loved or hated. She supported The Beastie Boys at times when she was getting backlash for letting them open for her, she discovered Alanis Morissette, she was a mentor to Britney, she spoke about Katy Perry before IKAG was even a thing, she even bothered to protest for Pussy Riot's arrest in Russia. Mariah didn't directly support new and upcoming artists half as much as Madonna did. 

Anyway, point is, since you always manage to sidetrack things, is that no other Pop artist has as many fan bases constantly trying to dismantle her as Madonna does, that's a fact. It's like when Gaga was slaying in 2009-2010 and everyone compared her to everyone from the past to the future, that's the case with Madonna's entire being.

Just now, Jjang said:

I just literally, and by that I mean literally said that I don't think that we are victims so I don't know how to get my point any clear across your walls. And that's not true, I for one think Madonna is a vile bitch and I'm sure If knew her personally in the 80's/90's I'd think that she's an obnoxious bitch, we all watched Truth or Dare, we know what a bitch she is. It's actually Mariah stans who excuse her ugly behavior towards other artists as defense, just balant lying. I'm mature enough to seperate artistic output from personal morals, I know that's a shocking concept on Pop forums.

But at the very least Madonna counters all that ugliness with the massive support she's shown towards so many artists throughout the decades, mainstream or totally unknown, loved or hated. She supported The Beastie Boys at times when she was getting backlash for letting them open for her, she discovered Alanis Morissette, she was a mentor to Britney, she spoke about Katy Perry before IKAG was even a thing, she even bothered to protest for Pussy Riot's arrest in Russia. Mariah didn't directly support new and upcoming artists half as much as Madonna did. 

Anyway, point is, since you always manage to sidetrack things, is that no other Pop artist has as many fan bases constantly trying to dismantle her as Madonna does, that's a fact. It's like when Gaga was slaying in 2009-2010 and everyone compared her to everyone from the past to the future, that's the case with Madonna's entire being.

Right because Mariah doesn't support other artists.

Your fanbase also try it with legend that aren't slaying the charts at the moment. All legends are compared to new artists. Your fanbase has always tried everything to deny Mariah's career, this goes way back in time, it's not a thing from the past 4 years only.

10 hours ago, light741 said:

All legends are compared to new artists.

But that's not the case with Madonna, she's compared to all artists at the same time at the same place and that's the unfair bit. 

Typically, my argument would be that when you put into perspective all metrics that reflect on success and impact Madonna is by far the biggest, while other fan bases' argument would be to combine the accomplishments of Whitney, Celine, Rihanna, Bey, Taylor and Mariah to later prove that they as individuals are more successful and impactful. Complete nonsense, but it happens all the time here. oprah14 I'll make sure to tag you whenever it happens again, pretty soon I assume! 

Just now, Jjang said:

But that's not the case with Madonna, she's compared to all artists at the same time at the same place and that's the unfair bit. 

Typically, my argument would be that when you put into perspective all metrics that reflect on success and impact Madonna is by far the biggest, while other fan bases' argument would be to combine the accomplishments of Whitney, Celine, Rihanna, Taylor and Mariah to later prove that they as individuals are more successful and impactful. Complete nonsense, but it happens all the time here. oprah14 I'll make sure to tag you whenever it happens again, pretty soon I assume! 

Receipts?. By that i mean being compared to ALL artists literally speaking. julia1

1 minute ago, light741 said:

How was i supposed to know?.

I don’t go around tagging people who up/downvoted my posts or threads nicki1.

The only time I use tags are to reply to someone or use the tag list for a thread nicki1

Also it’s common courtseynicki1

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.