Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tahj

Who has the biggest hate train?

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

Also the fact that Cardi is throwing n-word in her songs left and right but she’s not Black??? Why nobody sees the problem in this ohno1 

I thought she was considered black

Just now, Agugaga said:

I think she was just tryin to help her mother out who was probably really devastated by that whole situation with her brother. Idk. 

You don't even sound like you believe this excuse, so there.  ImmaterialShamelessBorderterrier-max-1mb.gif

3 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Also the fact that Cardi is throwing n-word in her songs left and right but she’s not Black??? Why nobody sees the problem in this ohno1 

She isnt black? Well according to the GP and others, it doesnt really matter as Eminem and numerous non-black rappers have said it and arent over so or hated like that

I think no one really has the right to throw accusations in here about defending a pedophile, maybe there was more to it. He's still family, that doesn't take away that what he did should be justified by Nicki but that also shouldn't mean she shouldn't consider him as her brother. ohno1 

3 minutes ago, Michael. said:

I thought she was considered black

Isn’t she Latina? She was raised in the Bronx though jj3 when she was asked about it she said she feels bad but she can’t do anything about it cause it’s “a lingo” jj3 

Just now, Luca said:

I think no one really has the right to throw accusations in here about defending a pedophile, maybe there was more to it. He's still family, that doesn't take away that what he did should be justified by Nicki but that also shouldn't mean she shouldn't consider him as her brother. ohno1 

What about her working on a song together with a pedo though

1 minute ago, Just Whitney said:

She isnt black? Well according to the GP and others, it doesnt really matter as Eminem and numerous non-black rappers have said it and arent over so or hated like that

Ikr it’s just a mess

2 minutes ago, Luca said:

if a family sibling was CONFIRMED to be a pedo i'd disown him publicly. Just like that, cold turkey. I don't give a fuck. ImmaterialShamelessBorderterrier-max-1mb.gif

5 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

nicki2 

Good thing I really don't check out her features, but it'd be hypocritical of me to turn against Nicki because of this, Gaga did the same with R. Kelly and I still love & support her to this day.

Some choices she makes are... incorrect & ugly but I don't think being featured on another controversial rapper's song should mean you have to hate Nicki, if you know what I mean. Not trying to justify, just saying that people love to overexaggerate the entire situation when countless of other artists do the same & barely get shit for it.

11 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

What about her working on a song together with a pedo though

People work with not great people all the , especially in the rap scene. i dont see anything new here and no im not saying it right however.

13 minutes ago, Luca said:

This. if i had a family member accused of that i certainly would not claim it being right and  make sure to make it clear. Yet he was still family and that's really strong bond for certain people, especially those of color. 

8 minutes ago, Beaux said:

if a family sibling was CONFIRMED to be a pedo i'd disown him publicly. Just like that, cold turkey. I don't give a fuck. ImmaterialShamelessBorderterrier-max-1mb.gif

I guess it depends from family to family, I do get what you mean though! But idk.. 

I'm scared that I might say something wrong bc y'all would think I support pedophillia fall3 my English isn't good so I'll just stay on mute. fall3 

20 minutes ago, Beaux said:

You don't even sound like you believe this excuse, so there.  ImmaterialShamelessBorderterrier-max-1mb.gif

I mean you really can't explain family stuff. It is what it is. She comes from a culture where you don't disown your family, so yea I'm not going to hold that one against her. She should not be held responsible for what her brother did, even if they used her money for the legal fees. oprah14 

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.