Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Philip

Back In The Day: Bionic Promo - American Idol

I stayed up till 2 a.m just to watch her perform new son on American Idol. I loved their tribute of Beautiful and Fighter, and when that girl introduced Xtina I got shivers, and I still do when I watch it. When Xtina came out, I was like, American Idol contestants hew? xtina10

And I still can't believe that the judges didn't stand up moo5.gif' alt='moo4'>.

the 3rd best performance of the era, after the mtv movie awards medley and the 'you lost me' performance @ letterman.

:D

can't believe the song wasn't sent to itunes right after this performance. my fucking god.

the 3rd best performance of the era, after the mtv movie awards medley and the 'you lost me' performance @ letterman.

:D

can't believe the song wasn't sent to itunes right after this performance. my fucking god.

IKR? Whoever didn't release it right after is really STUPID.

IKR? Whoever didn't release it right after is really STUPID.

yeah, and the thing that she performed it on various occasions but the song got released on 6th of july !!!!! when the promo for the era ended fall1

so dumb fall1

the song could've done decently.. radios didn't touch it but still, no one bought it on its delayed release.

I think they should have released the remix of this song.

They did release some kind of remix which was absolutely dreadful. I can't @ that cheap ass beat +noway+

It was too late anyway. I think that the song itself is a little bit too melancholic for radio, that's why I think I Am could have done better if released.

They did release some kind of remix which was absolutely dreadful. I can't @ that cheap ass beat +noway+

It was too late anyway. I think that the song itself is a little bit too melancholic for radio, that's why I think I Am could have done better if released.

Well, You Lost Me is like the slowest ballad EVER and they released it in the height of summer? Stupid RCA.

Well, You Lost Me is like the slowest ballad EVER and they released it in the height of summer? Stupid RCA.

this as well +roll+ what a hot mess.

Thinking back the Bionic era was like... one mistake after another.

It probably wouldn't have happened if Christina cared for it +lol+ but we still ended up with a pretty good album, and YLM is still one of my favourite songs ever :)

What an amazing performance! oprah1

They should have released You Lost Me when the album came out since Not Myself Tonight was already dead. It had GREAT reviews and people love this song. It didn't even chart on the Hot 100 but it has 20M views on VEVO, it could have been a hit.

This era was a mess, I hate RCA. I really do.

this as well +roll+ what a hot mess.

Thinking back the Bionic era was like... one mistake after another.

It probably wouldn't have happened if Christina cared for it +lol+ but we still ended up with a pretty good album, and YLM is still one of my favourite songs ever :)

Yes, the album itself is actually pretty good....nowhere near Stripped, but still enjoyable. And I can shake my snatch to most songs.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.