Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Ariana Grande feat. Social House | Boyfriend | August 2

The "u" in the title is so ugly. laughcry1 Ain't My Boyfriend is so much more pleasing to the eye.

but anyways, it's rumored to sample an r&b classic (forgetting the name of it rn) and Savan has been liking posts about the song so it's likely produced by him as well.

1 hour ago, Divine said:

The "u" in the title is so ugly. laughcry1 Ain't My Boyfriend is so much more pleasing to the eye.

At this point I've trained my OCD to not let her artistic choices when it comes to song titles bother me anymore. orangu1 

51 minutes ago, Tough Lover said:

At this point I've trained my OCD to not let her artistic choices when it comes to song titles bother me anymore. orangu1 

You're alive? jj4 

ICONIC SET btw! ari7

47 minutes ago, Madonna said:

You're alive? jj4 

ICONIC SET btw! ari7

tenor.gif?itemid=5296513

Spoiler

But in all seriousness, yes, I am (surprisingly)! sia2 Who would've thought? sia2

and thanks! I thought if I was going to return I might as well return with a bang! jj2

13 hours ago, Tough Lover said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5296513

Hide contents

But in all seriousness, yes, I am (surprisingly)! sia2 Who would've thought? sia2

and thanks! I thought if I was going to return I might as well return with a bang! jj2

YOUR SET! I STAN A FANTASTIC FILM!

1 minute ago, Divine said:

and thank GOD for that gaga1 

lets hope its not completely lowercase tho gaga1 

though judging by the teaser, the lowercase is DEADt. gaga1 

On 7/29/2019 at 12:37 AM, Tough Lover said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5296513

Reveal hidden contents

Omg I'm happy you're back! giveup1 

8 hours ago, Hylia said:

Do we know if it’s a lead or stand alone?

I believe it's the summer single she promised us back in April/May, so probably a stand alone like MONOPOLY was. 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.