Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

You opinion about After Hours by The Weeknd?

2 hours ago, hector said:

sure, whatever makes you sleep at night!

the only similarity is the vintage vibes and inspirations but that's all wth brit15

10 hours ago, hector said:

they all sound the same 

2 hours ago, hector said:

sure, whatever makes you sleep at night!

Nothing sounds as lame and repetitive as the FlopIndustry shit yall come up with though, have several seats.

tenor.gif?itemid=9530676

23 hours ago, LÉON said:

Brave of you to claim that Norman Rockwell is exactly the same as Born To Die.

13 hours ago, Madonna said:

Born to Die, Ultraviolence and Norman Fucking Rockwell sound NOTHING alike but this shit always comes from people who haven't actually listened to Lana's stuff.

I'm not a hardcore Lana stan, but I've listened to each album several times and I kinda look at each successive album as a finer turned version of a similar formula. NFR and BTD aren't the same in sound no, but I kinda feel that from Ultraviolence onward, it's been the same essence, just a little better and more detailed each time. NFR and LFL and UV are cut from the same cloth, NFR just has the best representation and execution of that sound. All great work, but they're not all drastically different. 

16 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

I'm not a hardcore Lana stan, but I've listened to each album several times and I kinda look at each successive album as a finer turned version of a similar formula. NFR and BTD aren't the same in sound no, but I kinda feel that from Ultraviolence onward, it's been the same essence, just a little better and more detailed each time. NFR and LFL and UV are cut from the same cloth, NFR just has the best representation and execution of that sound. All great work, but they're not all drastically different. 

I wouldn't expect this level of nuanced feedback from a Lindsay stan eve1

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

Nothing sounds as lame and repetitive as the FlopIndustry shit yall come up with though, have several seats.

tenor.gif?itemid=9530676

wow what a comeback, so hurt!

28 minutes ago, LÉON said:

I wouldn't expect this level of nuanced feedback from a Lindsay stan eve1

and i don't expect a lana stan to know what's evolving or having range

12 hours ago, hector said:

wow what a comeback, so hurt!

You've been butt hurt enough about it the past few times when you had to call your gang to come for me, so shush it Lindsay stan. eve1 

12 hours ago, hector said:

200.gif

@LÉON and me right now.

2 hours ago, Madonna said:

You've been butt hurt enough about it the past few times when you had to call your gang to come for me, so shush it Lindsay stan. eve1 

200.gif

@LÉON and me right now.

do u really think i give a fuck lana stan lmao 

23 hours ago, LÉON said:

Thematically and lyrically similar, perhaps. Musically and melodically - no gag1

They are similar melodically. We are talking about Lana and those melodies are her signature. oprah14 Of course, there are always some songs as exceptions.

Musically... there is a big difference between some albums (like BTD and some latest work), but between others we can talk about tones. Lust For Life and Norman are same-y. 

19 hours ago, hector said:

A Lindsay stan ajay1ajay1ajay1

Anyway, I never claimed Lana had an amazing range. She uses her voice to good effect, whereas The Weakened Vocals sounds like he's straining 24/7

7 hours ago, Madonna said:

200.gif

@LÉON and me right now.

I just listened to Hundred Dollar Bill and Change back-to-back and honestly, I couldn't tell the difference eve1

4 hours ago, SeekingThrill said:

They are similar melodically. We are talking about Lana and those melodies are her signature. oprah14 Of course, there are always some songs as exceptions.

Musically... there is a big difference between some albums (like BTD and some latest work), but between others we can talk about tones. Lust For Life and Norman are same-y. 

NFR's melodies sound similar to UV, parts of LFL sound similar to BTD, Honeysnooze has traces of BTD but overall is more orchestral. Yes they're all Lana-ish but then her brand incorporates so many elements anyway jj1

I’m the odd gay out when it comes to him, I just cannot get into him. I heard Blinding Lights once and that was enough for me. I don’t find his voice enjoyable.

As for the current conversation, I think you’re expecting too much from a Lindsay Lohan stan. orangu1 

1 hour ago, Hylia said:

I’m the odd gay out when it comes to him, I just cannot get into him. I heard Blinding Lights once and that was enough for me. I don’t find his voice enjoyable.

As for the current conversation, I think you’re expecting too much from a Lindsay Lohan stan. orangu1 

We're not, which is why we keep mentioning Lindsay eve1

And you're not alone, sis, I can't stand his voice either.

5 hours ago, LÉON said:

A Lindsay stan ajay1ajay1ajay1

Anyway, I never claimed Lana had an amazing range. She uses her voice to good effect, whereas The Weakened Vocals sounds like he's straining 24/7

2 hours ago, Hylia said:

lmao the superiority complex... embarrassing 

stanning lindsay still doesn't change the fact lana has never evolved musically and it's ironic that most lana stans here were: either having something to say about abel's vocals or saying he hasn't evolved and that his music sounds the same when lana's vocals are.... average at best and you could put her songs on shuffle and think they all come from the same album. 

ari6

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.