Mic

2012 Super Bowl Halftime Show | February 5th

NFL magazine revealed Madonna's SuperBowl setlist?

"Though Madonna's set list was not officially announced at press time, fans might expect her to give all her luvvin', provide a ray of light and be in vogue with her music. The Super Bowl is almost a national holiday, after all."

NFL magazine revealed Madonna's SuperBowl setlist?

"Though Madonna's set list was not officially announced at press time, fans might expect her to give all her luvvin', provide a ray of light and be in vogue with her music. The Super Bowl is almost a national holiday, after all."

Omg yes but I'd rather have Like A Prayer over Holiday rih3

She can't satisfy everyone! xtina1 I want Like A Prayer too, but Im just happy because Im gonna se her performing after almost 4 years! oprah2

I know! She has too many hits to choose just 4. But Like A Prayer is almost her signature song and be so cool with a choir and what not but I guess the songs she picked are more appropriate super bowl party songs moo1

I know! She has too many hits to choose just 4. But Like A Prayer is almost her signature song and be so cool with a choir and what not but I guess the songs she picked are more appropriate super bowl party songs moo1

Yeah I would like Like a Prayer (Blond Ambition version) cry5 cry5

508093744.png?Expires=1328140417&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=B5sp1r~Jsodk0aC~VLYWaeolYvYDcyKrRnOWw6wVI7DWflfQ3htP1AKFFEqkMfsr7cXsPknH7oqU377OgFzRZkovDoykfkTCT-JnNE50ZH7BHXA5J3d7E4TziZuG8ieGAK9PRftQGwIkuEMplxeVkYrQjlAT1FM0Mr-TRHSuvXw_

Britney just posted this on Facebook, so I'm pretending to myself that her feigning that she didn't know Madonna was playing the Superbowl was just an act and Britney's gonna come on stage with her and LMFAO was all a decoy +tehe3+

"There's no going back; not after halftime shows featuring the Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen. Paul McCartney, U2, Janet Jackson's right breast, the Who, Prince and, now, Madonna. That's a pretty high bar. I'm not seeing anyone left that can clear it after Madonna."

dead @ Janet Jackson's right breast fall1