Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Thomas

Die Young to be send to radio Sept 25

I know girl and even if it leaks it'll do good on charts except by not reaching number 1, remember till the world ends :¨/

Yeah, I need her to get another #1 so I hope it doesn't leak cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

Yeah, I need her to get another #1 so I hope it doesn't leak cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

I'm sure she will if it doesn't leak, if it leaks like 1 or 2 days before is fine but like a week, MESS, is RCA and they're a mess but i hope they do something if this happens plus ke$ha have always take control on what her label's gonna do

Didn't that only happen because it leaked though?

Nope.

Her label sent out a press release and the next day she uploaded it to her YouTube.

Nothing from Cannibal era leaked. We R Who We R, Sleazy, Cannibal & Blow all came when they were supposed too :)

The EP leaked a few days before the US release date, but that was because it was already available.

Nope.

Her label sent out a press release and the next day she uploaded it to her YouTube.

Nothing from Cannibal era leaked. We R Who We R, Sleazy, Cannibal & Blow all came when they were supposed too :)

The EP leaked a few days before the US release date, but that was because it was already available.

Oh yeah you're right. I assumed it leaked because I remember the first time I heard it, I was on a cross country run and it was in the DL section so I listened to it on my iPhone for the whole 4 mile run! (And I guess because I saw it on here first I thought it leaked...) But yeah I actually remember that being up on YouTube after.

That was such a fucking great day oprah1

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.