Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

PaulHearts

Critics agree Gaga slays your faves

Metascore

Generally favorable reviews

based on 20 Critics

gaga's score is based on 13 reviews because critics didn't care about tfm +tehe3+

Well then Rihanna's Rated R is better than Born This Way, according to critics +hah+

What? Are you gonna pull the "but she's urban too" excuse? Deal with my fave´s superiority +tehe3+

Not all the reviews are in yet bew and shes going to snatch that wig+tehe3+

Why you so mad hun? You will stan for anyone to shade Gaga+tehe3+

Pressed much ;)

Why the fuck are you caring about this reviews? +sip+ It's your personal taste that matters, not theirs. +sip+ If you don't like the album, then you don't like it, but if you like it, then you like it. It's as simple as that.

Why the fuck are you caring about this reviews? +sip+ It's your personal taste that matters, not theirs. +sip+ If you don't like the album, then you don't like it, but if you like it, then you like it. It's as simple as that.

We should care cause they're critics, people with musical knowledge +sip+ , not some Justin Bieber fans who eat generic radio shit. Their reviews are valid

We should care cause they're critics, people with musical knowledge +sip+ , not some Justin Bieber fans who eat generic radio shit. Their reviews are valid

Yes, I know. But if you're always going to depend on those critics on your views about music, then you're not gonna have any musical personality. +sip+

Yes, I know. But if you're always going to depend on those critics on your views about music, then you're not gonna have any musical personality. +sip+

I agree.

Also, let's not forget that critics change their opinions after chart performance +laughcry+ Let's see what they think when it is released. If it does bad, they will all jump on it with criticism; if it does great, they will claim that they said that at the very start.

Basically; they have no idea +laughcry+

I agree.

Also, let's not forget that critics change their opinions after chart performance +laughcry+ Let's see what they think when it is released. If it does bad, they will all jump on it with criticism; if it does great, they will claim that they said that at the very start.

Basically; they have no idea +laughcry+

I know right +laughcry+ I remember critics bashing Blackout +laughcry+ When it became sort of influential, they gave it some good reviews. +icant+

I know right +laughcry+ I remember critics bashing Blackout +laughcry+ When it became sort of influential, they gave it some good reviews. +icant+

Exactly. It was so easy to jump on the 'lets bash Britney bandwagon' when she was breaking down, they just assumed the album would be a flop. Had they taken time to actually listen properly, they would've realised it was some of her best work.

I remember that +laughcry+

Exactly. It was so easy to jump on the 'lets bash Britney bandwagon' when she was breaking down, they just assumed the album would be a flop. Had they taken time to actually listen properly, they would've realised it was some of her best work.

It ended up being European's VMA 'Most Influential Album of the Past 5 Years' +laughcry+

It ended up being European's VMA 'Most Influential Album of the Past 5 Years' +laughcry+

+death+ it's so easy to kick a star when they're down. Like Jim said, if they actually listened to the album, they would have listened to perfection.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.