The Last Of Us

Lets find a fitting dump for our pop favs.....

Lana is innovative and made a new sound  because her instrumental sounds 70's and 80's lj1

Katy's Birthday sounds like 70's disco

Gaga's Electric Chapel and other songs sounds 80's but when they do it its reductive

Our ears are just too basic for West Coast

No ones saying that.

But Lana isn't making 80's pop music like Katy or Gaga did. She's making 70's/80's slow rock.

It's not for everyone.

But the fact it's #3 on iTunes right now, passing the #4 that Summertime Sadness remix ever peaked on iTunes, it's definately a good song. It's just not a genre the fans of pop music would consider their genre :shrug:

I can't at the haters bagging on Britney's sound when she has some of the best and iconic songs in the pop world.

Anyway, the new song is great and I love the melody, and it definitely has a different vibe from her previous stuff... But I agree with bastien. When I first heard it I thought it could totally be from her last album...

Very similar feel despite different instrumentation. I feel that was about practically everything Lana does though. But no, it's not innovative. It's just a throwback like other popstars have done, just in Lana's style. Nothing new and progressive at all.

I can't at the haters bagging on Britney's sound when she has some of the best and iconic songs in the pop world.

Anyway, the new song is great and I love the melody, and it definitely has a different vibe from her previous stuff... But I agree with bastien. When I first heard it I thought it could totally be from her last album...

Very similar feel despite different instrumentation. I feel that was about practically everything Lana does though. But no, it's not innovative. It's just a throwback like other popstars have done, just in Lana's style. Nothing new and progressive at all.

xtina2

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.