Kirjava

Legend's tattoo and piercing collection

Didn't she have a pierced belly button in ONE picture only? I think it was the time she performed Lady M and wore blue lingerie. It was totally a piercing, but I think she removed afterwards, probably because inearly 2000s EVERYONE had it, namely Beyonce ny1

8 hours ago, Vertigo-go said:

Didn't she have a pierced belly button in ONE picture only? I think it was the time she performed Lady M and wore blue lingerie. It was totally a piercing, but I think she removed afterwards, probably because inearly 2000s EVERYONE had it, namely Beyonce ny1

Seems like a glue-on to me. um2 It doesn't go through her skin. 

2dsocao.jpg

That mess of a makeup tho fall2

2 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Wow I JUST noticed on this close-up that her cooch pic is still around

tumblr_o2ecwrTj1t1qbhhnbo2_500.jpg

Of course it is ny1

The only thing she had removed is the tramp stamp imo. But idk, we haven't really seen her lower back in a while. um1

2 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

Of course it is ny1

The only thing she had removed is the tramp stamp imo. But idk, we haven't really seen her lower back in a while. um1

That is her most sophisticated tatoo and probably hard to remove um2

Like I'm glad she likes her messy shitty prison-quality arm tattoo, but why is it staying if she erased the back one um2

9 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

That is her most sophisticated tatoo and probably hard to remove um2

Like I'm glad she likes her messy shitty prison-quality arm tattoo, but why is it staying if she erased the back one um2

Idk if she still has it tho. She didn't seem to have it here:

2nhn5ma.jpg

But then again, they PSed her other ones out of this pic too, so maybe she still has it?

But we couldn't see it in the NMT video either:

normal_Christina_Aguilera_-_Not_Myself_T

And she was still with Jordan at that point. um2 Maybe she got embarassed by the location?  Or are those panties so high that they cover it and we're just blind? fall1 

4 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

Idk if she still has it tho. She didn't seem to have it here:

2nhn5ma.jpg

But then again, they PSed her other ones out of this pic too, so maybe she still has it?

But we couldn't see it in the NMT video either:

normal_Christina_Aguilera_-_Not_Myself_T

And she was still with Jordan at that point. um2 Maybe she got embarassed by the location?  Or are those panties so high that they cover it and we're just blind? fall1 

Sorry, I forgot which one we were talking about rip2

I was talking about the arm tattoo, and it's in Women's Health pics, is it not?

And the pussy one, I think it's mostly under some tan because although it's not big, it clashes with underwear in pictures, plus it's half-covered by panties, so it doesn't look good, but like some dirt stain appearing out of her underwear, so I think they spray tan all those for convinience.

1 minute ago, Vertigo-go said:

Sorry, I forgot which one we were talking about rip2

I was talking about the arm tattoo, and it's in Women's Health pics, is it not?

And the pussy one, I think it's mostly under some tan because although it's not big, it clashes with underwear in pictures, plus it's half-covered by panties, so it doesn't look good, but like some dirt stain appearing out of her underwear, so I think they spray tan all those for convinience.

I was talking about her tramp stamp dead2 Which one are you talking about? fall2 

Anyway, do you think she still has the lower-back one?