G like MC

2017 halftime show #s ranks 5th this decade

1 minute ago, QUINN said:

Official numbers have not been released yet. "More than 101 million" could mean anything. Why not wait until you have actual receipts before you start dragging? nat1 

I can always edit the OP ;)

That's 101m people exposed to your album and singles. even if it is one of the lowest numbers SB has got this decade gaga promoted her music to 1/10 of billion people in a space of 13 minutes. There's no shade in this thread really.

The game was totally lopsided when half time came, I'm not surprised plenty of people tuned out. If it was a more even score by midway through, the ratings would've been better. Would be interesting to see ratings for each quarter, considering the surprise comeback at the end there.

5 minutes ago, Holly said:

The game was totally lopsided when half time came, I'm not surprised plenty of people tuned out. If it was a more even score by midway through, the ratings would've been better. Would be interesting to see ratings for each quarter, considering the surprise comeback at the end there.

Same I hope they release for each quarters, I'm interested to see the numbers

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

X

I can always edit the OP 

Official numbers have not been released yet. "More than 101 million" could mean anything. Why not wait until you have actual receipts before you start dragging?  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.