Carlos

Katy: " Buy My Single Shape Of You"

5 minutes ago, QUINN said:

kii1 she was like "this is my interview, bitch. Why are you even here??"

ikr kii1 when they were talking about their performaces I was hoping for her to say "he'll probably be with his guitar & the pedal board as per usual" kii1

6 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Rita Ora part fall1

omg where kii1

3 minutes ago, #Music said:

ikr kii1 when they were talking about their performaces I was hoping for her to say "he'll probably be with his guitar & the pedal board as per usual" kii1

omg where kii1

She literally did say that tho fjsjskskf like she was saying what he would be doing (as a joke) with the "guitar and lots of pedals" and he sidelined her and said "oh I actually have a live band this time" and she said "oh wow you actually spent money!" Fjdjsks fall8 

1 minute ago, QUINN said:

She literally did say that tho fjsjskskf like she was saying what he would be doing (as a joke) with the "guitar and lots of pedals" and he sidelined her and said "oh I actually have a live band this time" and she said "oh wow you actually spent money!" Fjdjsks fall8 

omg welppppp fall8 didn't catch half of the whole thing cuz i had to have the volume almost at minimum kii1 omg she did THAT kii1

HER HUMOR IS THE BEST fall2 The Grammy's alleged shade was just for the KIIS. fall2 I don't get why stans try it fall2 This is Katy's humor, you need to have a thick skin fall2 I can't fall2 Like we could be buddies fall2 dragging each other fall2 THERE WILL NOT BE A DULL MOMENT WITH KATHERYN fall2 

Just now, Carlos said:

HER HUMOR IS THE BEST fall2 The Grammy's alleged shade was just for the KIIS. fall2 I don't get why stans try it fall2 This is Katy's humor, you need to have a thick skin fall2 I can't fall2 Like we could be buddies fall2 dragging each other fall2 THERE WILL NOT BE A DULL MOMENT WITH KATHERYN fall2 

Yeah idk why people take her jokes so seriously?? She and Ed are friendly, ppl need to chill a BIT um3 

3 minutes ago, Carlos said:

I'm literally like this with my friends fall2 The BULLYING and RUTHLESS drags that we deliver in our group chat fall3

3 minutes ago, #Music said:

I'm literally like this with my friends fall2 The BULLYING and RUTHLESS drags that we deliver in our group chat fall3

EXACTLY fall3

5 minutes ago, QUINN said:

Yeah idk why people take her jokes so seriously?? She and Ed are friendly, ppl need to chill a BIT um3 

I hate those people, they're dull. um3 stan your 0 personality faves I guess. mad5