Vilppu

HONEYMOON TRACKLIST! [FOR REAL THIS TIME]

I don't feel like this is a boring tracklist at all, tbh. It's just sort of offbeat.

well maybe not boring for say, i said that after i quickly read them on my phone, now that i looked at each of them there are a few I'm definitely excited about like Freak, 24, Religion, The Blackest Day, and ofc MTWBT, but it's definitely not as crazy thought provoking and exciting as titles like FMWUTTT, Money Power Glory, Ultraviolence, Sad Girl, and Ultraviolence, at least IMO.

well maybe not boring for say, i said that after i quickly read them on my phone, now that i looked at each of them there are a few I'm definitely excited about like Freak, 24, Religion, The Blackest Day, and ofc MTWBT, but it's definitely not as crazy thought provoking and exciting as titles like FMWUTTT, Money Power Glory, Ultraviolence, Sad Girl, and Ultraviolence, at least IMO.

I think the word I'd use there is "overwrought". Guess different things appeal to us. jj2

Also, you said Ultraviolence twice. dead2

1. God Knows I Tried lmfao1

what if that song is literally about the album eve1

Fucking called it about Honeymoon as the opener.  jj2

That's basically cheating, since she all but confirmed it already.  jj2

jj2

I think the word I'd use there is "overwrought". Guess different things appeal to us.  jj2

Also, you said Ultraviolence twice.  dead2

i just like being excited about titles and speculating how she's gonna incorporate them in the song if she even will and that's more fun to do when the titles are sorta crazy idk the titles are like one of my favorite things about uv jj2

also oops, to be fair Ultraviolence is a very exciting and interesting title to be fair jj2

to be fair

jj2

Anyway, I'm ready for Life Is Beautiful, Fine China and Yes To Heaven as bonus tracks.  demi1

fine china and yes to heaven are never happening, every1 needs to let em the fuck go jj2

I'm just wondering if this album is going to flow cohesively. I don't really see how we can get from Terrence Loves You to HBTB with only one song between with it flowing perfectly though, so I'm assuming not. 

if she's trying to make BTD 2.0 ofc not! infect i bet it'll be even messier since TLY gives me uv tease jj2

lol, Burn Norton is an internude so technically its 13 tracks? I'm mean inb4 the song is just an instrumental and no vocals. But yeah I like interludes! 

She has a writing credit on it, so she wrote lyrics for it. It's not just an instrumental. We also don't know how long it is. Could be 2 minutes or something. moo1

She has a writing credit on it, so she wrote lyrics for it. It's not just an instrumental. We also don't know how long it is. Could be 2 minutes or something. moo1

Just as long a she has vocals it'd be nice. I have feeling a she's splitting the album, not sure about that yet. jj2

what if that song is literally about the album eve1

jj2

i just like being excited about titles and speculating how she's gonna incorporate them in the song if she even will and that's more fun to do when the titles are sorta crazy idk the titles are like one of my favorite things about uv jj2

also oops, to be fair Ultraviolence is a very exciting and interesting title to be fair jj2

to be fair

jj2

fine china and yes to heaven are never happening, every1 needs to let em the fuck go jj2

lmao mte, that title cracks me up! lmfao1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.