Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Michael.

Why is Rihanna superior?

6 hours ago, Michael. said:

She's superior to the gay's requirements of what a pop girl should be because she's still successful despite what they always bitch about when it comes to her. You clearly didn't get the point of the thread but oh well!

Rihanna is more talented than Katy, lol. You being amazed by pre-recorded performances of Katy doesn't change shit. eve1 Her name doesn't weight as big as them? Only gays. eve1 She's fucking RIHANNA, when are y'all gonna stop being on denial? Her brand is still going strong and stronger than Britney which she already outlasted, so you citing her as some kind of standard when she already outsold and outlasted the bitch is a kii eve1 You need to get those hater glasses off, she started radio trends, has multiple wannabe girls trying to emulate her, has inspired already several artists in the industry, even famous producers  /writers have Rihanna in mind when they're creating hits. Here are a bunch of Rihanna rejects, most of them were SMASHES:

Lean On by Major Lazer/MØ
Do It Like a Dude by Jessie J
Come & Get It/Same Old Love by Selena Gomez
We Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus
Chandelier/Cheap Thrills/Bird Set Free/Reaper/Space Between by Sia
We Are Young by Fun./Janelle Monae
Timber by Pitbull/Kesha
DJ Got Us Falling In Love by Usher/Pitbull
RIP by Rita Ora/Tinie Tempah
Battlefield by Jordin Sparks
Don't Let Me Down by The Chainsmokers/Daya
Go by Grimes
Kill For You by Skylar Grey
Happy Hour by Cheryl
Find Your Love by Drake
Run by Joel Compass
Pretty Hurts by Beyoncé
Live It Up by Tulisa/Tyga
Red Lights by f(x)
Bad Girl by The Pussycat Dolls
Shape Of You by Ed Sheeran

And let's not even talk about fashion or her makeup line, right? Her name is huge and sells A LOT and more than Britney & Mariah who are both has beens who have been getting bad press lately. So they don't compare, sorry!

giphy.gif 

I don't even hate Rihanna lol. I think she's great. Loud and Rated R are two of my favorite albums of recent times  and there's few songs that I've been as obsessed with as I was with Only Girl back in the day. Plus I prefer Rihanna over post-Circus Britney any day.

But the rest of your paragraph just tells me you were probably born in 2007 so I'm not gonna argue about Britney and Mariah's importance in pop culture with you, this is a joke. mad5

17 minutes ago, YoungForever said:

I don't even hate Rihanna lol. I think she's great. Loud and Rated R are two of my favorite albums of recent times  and there's few songs that I've been as obsessed with as I was with Only Girl back in the day. Plus I prefer Rihanna over post-Circus Britney any day.

But the rest of your paragraph just tells me you were probably born in 2007 so I'm not gonna argue about Britney and Mariah's importance in pop culture with you, this is a joke. mad5

I'm a Britney fan so you are incorrect once again mad5 No one's denying their impact, you're trying to make them seem like something they're not nowadays. They had importance in the past, Britney is irrelevant and it has been the case for years now, Rihanna's name weights more than both Britney and Mariah's today. Period. mad5

She's superior to the gay's requirements of what a pop girl should be because she's still successful despite what they always bitch about when it comes to her. You clearly didn't get the point of the thread but oh well!

Rihanna is more talented than Katy, lol. You being amazed by pre-recorded performances of Katy doesn't change shit. eve1 Her name doesn't weight as big as them? Only gays. eve1 She's fucking RIHANNA, when are y'all gonna stop being on denial? Her brand is still going strong and stronger than Britney which she already outlasted, so you citing her as some kind of standard when she already outsold and outlasted the bitch is a kii eve1 You need to get those hater glasses off, she started radio trends, has multiple wannabe girls trying to emulate her, has inspired already several artists in the industry, even famous producers  /writers have Rihanna in mind when they're creating hits. Here are a bunch of Rihanna rejects, most of them were SMASHES:

Timber by Pitbull/Kesha
Go by Grimes
Happy Hour by Cheryl
Find Your Love by Drake
Run by Joel Compass
Pretty Hurts by Beyoncé
Red Lights by f(x)

And let's not even talk about fashion or her makeup line, right? Her name is huge and sells A LOT and more than Britney & Mariah who are both has beens who have been getting bad press lately. So they don't compare, sorry!

giphy.gif 

Chandelier was never send to anyone.

Sia was in a session writing with her in mind

But created chandelier and say nay rihanna will never be able to hit those notessia2

Timber by Pitbull/Kesha
Go by Grimes
Happy Hour by Cheryl
Find Your Love by Drake
Run by Joel Compass
Pretty Hurts by Beyoncé
Red Lights by f(x)

giphy.gif 

But created chandelier and say nay rihanna will never be able to hit those notessia2

Timber by Pitbull/Kesha
Go by Grimes
Happy Hour by Cheryl
Find Your Love by Drake
Run by Joel Compass
Pretty Hurts by Beyoncé
Red Lights by f(x)

giphy.gif 

Timber by Pitbull/Kesha
Go by Grimes
Happy Hour by Cheryl
Find Your Love by Drake
Run by Joel Compass
Pretty Hurts by Beyoncé
Red Lights by f(x)

giphy.gif 

10 hours ago, Michael. said:

You don't build a legacy without being successful first, it plays a huge role in it! Unless you wanna claim that Tinashe who is the superior musician but also can't sell is superior to Rihanna? Sorry to burst your bubble but no. kylie2 But why am I arguing with someone who thinks Britney is a better singer than Rihanna kylie2 Your example is so bad lmao, Katy stopped seeing success after her third album so clearly there's no comparison with Rihanna who has already released the double of albums that she has. kylie2 

Huh?  kylie2 So you're saying someone as talented as say Tinashe or Lane Del Rey is an inferior musician just because they don't sell as much? Even if they sing better, dance better and make better music? kylie2  What you should be saying is Rihanna's SUCCESS is superior, because it is. She however isn't. What legacy does she even have other than putting out basic bop's? She played the game right more or less and has managed to stay relevant with some help, that's about it. You can't be a legend if there's nothing groundbreaking about your work or memorable. kylie2 I dont remember saying Britney sings better than Rihanna, but Britney at least changed pop forever and remains one of the most iconic popstars of all time. 

Just now, ShutUpRae said:

Huh?  kylie2 So you're saying someone as talented as say Tinashe or Lane Del Rey is an inferior musician just because they don't sell as much? Even if they sing better, dance better and make better music? kylie2  What you should be saying is Rihanna's SUCCESS is superior, because it is. She however isn't. What legacy does she even have other than putting out basic bop's? She played the game right more or less and has managed to stay relevant with some help, that's about it. You can't be a legend if there's nothing groundbreaking about your work or memorable. kylie2 I dont remember saying Britney sings better than Rihanna, but Britney at least changed pop forever and remains one of the most iconic musicians of all time. 

But Rihanna gets already praised a music and fashion icon, what you talking about, dude 

Just now, ShutUpRae said:

So does justin bieber, what is your point? Lana del rey gets praised more than Rihanna and receives way better reception, she arguably makes better music.

Lana Del Rey has by far not the impact as Rihanna does. I don't find any critics praising  Lana del Rey as a powerful fashion icon 

Just now, Simón. said:

Lana Del Rey has by far not the impact as Rihanna does. I don't find any critics praising  Lana del Rey as a powerful fashion icon 

well that's cause shes not a fashion icon sis jj2 i don't think she ever tried to be one either. She does at least produce, write and create her own music which takes alot of talent. She isn't as popular as Rihanna so im sure she doesn't have as much impact. 

I find her social media presence more appealing and interesting than her music career/choices as of late. Sounds like she's having a stroke and barely uses her words, with the exception of that love on the brain thing.

2 hours ago, Muse said:

I find her social media presence more appealing and interesting than her music career/choices as of late. Sounds like she's having a stroke and barely uses her words, with the exception of that love on the brain thing.

people dont believe me when i say too much weed is bad

17 hours ago, ShutUpRae said:

Huh?  kylie2 So you're saying someone as talented as say Tinashe or Lane Del Rey is an inferior musician just because they don't sell as much? Even if they sing better, dance better and make better music? kylie2  What you should be saying is Rihanna's SUCCESS is superior, because it is. She however isn't. What legacy does she even have other than putting out basic bop's? She played the game right more or less and has managed to stay relevant with some help, that's about it. You can't be a legend if there's nothing groundbreaking about your work or memorable. kylie2 I dont remember saying Britney sings better than Rihanna, but Britney at least changed pop forever and remains one of the most iconic popstars of all time. 

When did I say musician exactly? Please, I beg you, show me! kylie2 Rihanna is the superior POP STAR, if you can't read or understand the OP, shut up. kylie2 

You're not the one to decide who is a legend, unfortunately for you. kylie2 You literally claim Rihanna can't sing while Britney can, so yeah you're backtracking now! kylie2 All I see are OPINIONS, and considering your hatred for Rihanna is pretty obvious, i'm not going to take you seriously. kylie2 Her last album has inspired several artists already and been praised by numerous artists in the industry, that's a sign of RESPECT which you can't take away from her with your bullshit. kylie2 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.