Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Is your fave a celeb to celebs?

Is   

14 members have voted

1. 1. Your fave

• Yes, my fave is a mega celebrity and all the stars shit their pants when they pull up
    • No, my poor fave is just a minor celeb, their presence goes largely unnoticed and they will never be a true celeb like your fave ScatsusGifsallahsus the great

3 minutes ago, Satori said:

Press 2 if moo4

Press 3 to be transferred to an agent (@Hylia) to be enlightened. 

Her publicist @Effie white could not be reached for comment after numerous people pressed 4 for all of the above moo4 

2 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Her publicist @Effie white could not be reached for comment after numerous people pressed 4 for all of the above moo4 

Didn’t that bitch get fired tho? rih1

She found me on NewLambsLinkedIn™️ and hired me this week moo1 but just as her publicity intern.

@Sylk ha manager has final approval moo5

Just now, Satori said:

Didn’t that bitch get fired tho? rih1

She found me on NewLambsLinkedIn™️ and hired me this week moo1 but just as her publicity intern.

@Sylk ha manager has final approval moo5

Yes I heard she decided her money would be put to better use buying her weekly cans of soup, the good economical sis. Perhaps you should seek employment with someone other than Salvation Chakarmy julia1 

6 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Yes I heard she decided her money would be put to better use buying her weekly cans of soup, the good economical sis. Perhaps you should seek employment with someone other than Salvation Chakarmy julia1 

omfg fail I forgot we were talking about Chaka lmfao1 I saw Effie and immediately switch to Mariah.  giveup2

Glad you quoted so it's saved for posterity, generous legend julia1

1 minute ago, Satori said:

omfg fail I forgot we were talking about Chaka lmfao1 I saw Effie and immediately switch to Mariah.  giveup2

Glad you quoted so it's saved for posterity, generous legend julia1

On one hand, Chaka Khan didn’t fuck up at NYE in 2016, and on the other hand, she didn’t perform anything other than her janitorial duties at NYE in 2016 julia1 

4 minutes ago, Hylia said:

On one hand, Chaka Khan didn’t fuck up at NYE in 2016, and on the other hand, she didn’t perform anything other than her janitorial duties at NYE in 2016 julia1 

And yet she couldn't be bothered to clean up the mess on the stage julia1

Just now, Satori said:

And yet she couldn't be bothered to clean up the mess on the stage julia1

Nor did she being Mariah her tea, how she hasn’t been fired I don’t know julia1 

2 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Chaka in the breakroom ignoring ha duties like

recording-artist-chaka-khan-and-mother-s

julia1

3 hours ago, Hylia said:

2 hours ago, Hylia said:

2 hours ago, Hylia said:

i don't understand whats going on but if ya'll shading mariah then: bitch u bout dum as fuq and if you knew what was best for you, you'd keep your mouth shut 

and if you're praising her then: love you !! hot scorching tea was spilled !!

6 hours ago, Sylk said:

i don't understand whats going on but if ya'll shading mariah then: bitch u bout dum as fuq and if you knew what was best for you, you'd keep your mouth shut 

and if you're praising her then: love you !! hot scorching tea was spilled !!

Yes julia1

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.