Sylk

How has Caution aged for you so far?

1 minute ago, millitanthomo said:

Wait wth is this ddddddddddd moo2

not a christian popriah 

Hidden away on the Japan exclusive edition moo2 

I seethe at this being snubbed from the main tracklist cry9 The way it samples Butterfly so well cry9 

13 minutes ago, rihce said:

Hidden away on the Japan exclusive edition moo2 

I seethe at this being snubbed from the main tracklist cry9 The way it samples Butterfly so well cry9 

I'm honestly so shook... Lemmi perch the Japanese tracklist before I embarrass myself further  gag1

on first listen I do like it... but I can see why Mariah banished ha from she doesn't fit in with the other girls on caution aura1

8 minutes ago, millitanthomo said:

I'm honestly so shook... Lemmi perch the Japanese tracklist before I embarrass myself further  gag1

on first listen I do like it... but I can see why Mariah banished ha from she doesn't fit in with the other girls on caution aura1

Yeah I think there's another version with a japanese rapper... it was deleted rather quickly moo1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Giving Me Life sweetie I'm so sorry  omg I remember when you were like "we waited for just 10 tracks wtf" for the record, it's a cohesive critically acclaimed album, not a mixtape dear, r

Like the gorgeous water that broke out of her vagina when she gave birth to her twins! It took me a minute to fully appreciate it because I felt like 10 tracks was so short but every song is 7/10 or a

I definitely overplayed some songs but overall as a full body of work it still holds up well for me, some songs have aged amazing like The Distance, Giving Me Life and title track while I feel like 8t

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.